Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

You dont "rehab" over the weekend and there's no redemption without consequences. When you do some bullshit you gotta take whatever comes with that whether that's losing shit or ppl walking away from you.
I agree .... what do u recommend happens in this niggas case? Once the nigga offers an apology for his words

as far as consequences
Mind u he has already lost a lucrative fashion deal and supposedly ticket sales are slow for his upcoming shows

She and Da baby currently have the biggest song out

And she has now thrown him in the bushes to save herself from backlash

View attachment 599388

I mean let's not make it seem like Dua Lipa and DaBaby have some kinda decades long friendship where they've been close for ages and have made tons of records together. They just had one of the most popular newer rappers hop on a remix for one of the biggest pop acts in the last few years. It's just business for them and DaBaby making everyone around him look bad right now.

Taking a break from sm, having face to face convos with somebody who can explain the issue with his comments...if he gets it then apologize. And of course, changed behavior of not being an idiot overall but that's probly asking too much.
This is what I was talking about .....

Back