Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY DA ABW GRILL MASTERS LOUNGE

Naw. I actually didn't think about that. Seems like a good idea. Lookin at both of them, it looks like the rust is extensive. But I'll definitely try using the SOS pads. See how that goes
that and one of these should get you back right if the rust aint too bad

61ng8saWHTL.jpg

Naw. I actually didn't think about that. Seems like a good idea. Lookin at both of them, it looks like the rust is extensive. But I'll definitely try using the SOS pads. See how that goes
Sos or brillo usually I use a wire brush once I get done cooking to scrub while it's still hot.

Whyyyyy the fuck has this thread been hidden from me?!

Why y’all never invite me to this mfer?!

Oooooooweee y’all lucky this fucking desert got a burn ban right now.
Welcome you got some old pics post em. And you can't grill cause of a burn ban?

Yeah man I live in a damn desert and it ain’t rained in about 5 months.

It’s just dry out here.

Fat bitches scared to run due to risk of a friction fire
So even if you got a propane grill you can't grill cause it ain't rained out there?

So even if you got a propane grill you can't grill cause it ain't rained out there?
Correct.

Whatcha grill lookin like?

I have a kingsford smoker that is about 10 years old and needs to be replaced asap.

And a propane grill that’s bout to be replaced with a Ninja smoker and pellet grill.

Had a chance to use the ninja over Xmas and yeah… that shit got the gotdamn job done on some Sprouts; Chimichurri steaks.

A lil smoke then a quick sear?

Dawg that shit is amazing.

Just got an instant pot duo crisp + air fryer and I can’t wait to use the sour vide function on it.

Back