Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

The same way you didnt read that article you posted that contradicted your argument in another thread.

Lucky you still smart though lol

it didnt contradict anything lmao

u keep saying that because someone else said that and they couldnt prove how it was a contradiction

stay in the kiddie pool

I think that narrative come from actual black gay people tho. Never seen white people address how black men treat gays
So why do they feel that way? Literally any conflict with a gay and straight black man is proof of a epidemic of black men being “homophobic”

So why do they feel that way? Literally any conflict with a gay and straight black man is proof of a epidemic of black men being “homophobic”

any minority would feel the same way. Maybe they like damn y’all get treated bad for the color of your skin but then treat me like trash based on who I be fucking. Seems hypocritical. And as black people don’t we expect way more from each other

any minority would feel the same way. Maybe they like damn y’all get treated bad for the color of your skin but then treat me like trash based on who I be fucking. Seems hypocritical. And as black people don’t we expect way more from each other
No they don’t. Some random world star hip hop video is proof that “see see I told you black men are homophobic” a random video of a white man doing something to a gay person is “damn he’s so homophobic”. That’s the difference.

Back