D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

Lmao! He saw his career flash before his eyes

And that's a successful, wealthy, grown ass man scared he accidentally used the wrong word. And they're trying to say a kid will be comfortable voicing an opinion that doesn't align with the messages that group puts out? I doubt it.

See the source image

Reactions: King Freeman
And that's a successful, wealthy, grown ass man scared he accidentally used the wrong word. And they're trying to say a kid will be comfortable voicing an opinion that doesn't align with the messages that group puts out? I doubt it.
I want that type of fear for black people. The LGBTQ and the Jews have it.

:hahaha:
y’all don’t matter. It’s the white ones that run shit that matter. They only use y’all as pawns and to add to their numbers.

and yall dont help by shitting on the Black gay community. you only play into the white folks hands by parroting their ideas and talking points

maybe try thinking for yourselves for once?
:ualreadyknow:

and yall dont help by shitting on the Black gay community. you only play into the white folks hands by parroting their ideas and talking points

Certain ones in the gay community parrot the talking points of the gay white supremacists and shit on black men like we’re the enemy.

White folks embrace gayness through their history. They dont hate it

All throughout ALL OF BLACK CULTURE ON THIS EARTH homosexuality was never accepted till recently. Seems more like white culture that made black culture accept it and thats why they run the LGBT.

Nothing wrong with being gay though

White folks embrace gayness through their history. They dont hate it

All throughout ALL OF BLACK CULTURE ON THIS EARTH homosexuality was never accepted till recently. Seems more like white culture that made black culture accept it and thats why they run the LGBT.

Nothing wrong with being gay though

homosexuality isnt a western import.
homophobia is.

ive been researching homosexuality in pre colonial africa and its very interesting.