Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

How can a man feel like a woman? They have different levels of hormones, they have periods, they have to deal with men tryna fuck them all the time, they aren't anywhere near as strong as us so a simple lift for a man might be difficult for a woman.
No one can answer this.

There are feminine ass gay men that don't identify as women.

Shit makes no sense whatsoever.

Humans can’t be wolves because how would we know what wolves feel so how he know he thinking like a wolf. Y’all using crazy ass examples. Does he hunt rabbits is he in a pack . You ever mistake a wolf for a human?

So you question the accuracy of his feelings. Would you ask a trans-man what being a man feels like, then only call her a him if the answer is right? Or do you just leave it as "She said she feels like a man, so she's a man"? Would you stop calling a trans-men a man if he didn't do enough manly things? Like you're bothered this guy isn't hunting rabbits. Would you be bothered by a trans-man not watching sports?

Simplest way to solve this is call people what they are instead of how they feel. Identify people by sex instead of gender, and keep it moving.

It's funny that if Wade's son said he's a white girl the only response you'd have would be "WTF YOU MEAN WHITE?!"

I think it's simple.

More folks can identify with lgbtq especially if they know ppl who identify as lgbtq

So they are sympathetic

But if u can't identify with transracial or trans whatever the fuck, it's easy to dismiss em

Even with the Olympic style mental gymnastics they got going on in their heads to explain how it's different

So you question the accuracy of his feelings. Would you ask a trans-man what being a man feels like, then only call her a him if the answer is right? Or do you just leave it as "She said she feels like a man, so she's a man"? Would you stop calling a trans-men a man if he didn't do enough manly things? Like you're bothered this guy isn't hunting rabbits. Would you be bothered by a trans-man not watching sports?

Simplest way to solve this is call people what they are instead of how they feel. Identify people by sex instead of gender, and keep it moving.

It's funny that if Wade's son said he's a white girl the only response you'd have would be "WTF YOU MEAN WHITE?!"

pretty much

Yes I am. If gender is made up then so is race. That’s what I’m saying. Based on your logic.

both are constructs.
however one is more fluid and the other is not.

whats not clicking?

theres a book you should read called white by law that breaks down race and how it functions

maybe start there because i rather gouge my eyes out then keep going back and forth with you

its clear you dont know how any of these thing work and instead of employing some level of intellectual curiosity you are just pulling shit out your ass.

I think it's simple.

More folks can identify with lgbtq especially if they know ppl who identify as lgbtq

So they are sympathetic

But if u can't identify with transracial or trans whatever the fuck, it's easy to dismiss em

Even with the Olympic style mental gymnastics they got going on in their heads to explain how it's different

shut up white boy. its youre fucking fault we have to even discuss this bullshit in the first place

Back