Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

Discrimination by race is a recent ideology in the big picture of human history and yes, an artificial construct.
But the examples of transracial being given so far don't quite cross the line into transracial.
The examples given are more of white people claiming to identify with blacks.
Transracial would be white people identifying as black.
Pretty much agree with your post.

Some of these people tho say "I've identified as black since a little child"

Which, by transgender standards, is enough to warrant their feelings.

I'm not here to change anyone's mind just point out the inconsistencies and hypocrisy.

I already explained y’all just won’t accept

Because you haven't explained, Haha. You're just staying inconsistent. Your bar for transgender is they feel that way, so it's valid. You don't have that same bar for trans- everything else. It's inconsistent.

We're saying feeling doesn't matter. Born male, but identify as female? Too bad, you're a male because that's what you actually are. Born white and identify as black? Too bad, you're white because that's what you actually are. That's consistency in logic.

Can you give an example of any other trans- group you acknowledge like transgenders?

Because you haven't explained, Haha. You're just staying inconsistent. Your bar for transgender is they feel that way, so it's valid. You don't have that same bar for trans- everything else. It's inconsistent.

We're saying feeling doesn't matter. Born male, but identify as female? Too bad, you're a male because that's what you actually are. Born white and identify as black? Too bad, you're white because that's what you actually are. That's consistency in logic.

Can you give an example of any other trans- group you acknowledge like transgenders?

idk about any other trans groups. I didn’t think there were any outside trans gendered

idk about any other trans groups. I didn’t think there were any outside trans gendered

Let me help. This guy identifies as 2 things he wasn't born. 1 - a wolf and 2 - a woman. You agree he's a woman. You agree he's a wolf too? If not, why not? He showed a map of people identifying as otherkin too, and there were more than 10 dots, so that should help with your "Show me more examples" requirement.

race isnt fluid

If we are to accept that there is any such thing as “transracial” then it should be as an opportunity for ALL OF US to transcend the politically expedient but specious categories of race right? Black ppl will now be able to identify as white and able to join the dominant class right? wow* so *check notes* i can just dye my hair, bleach my skin and boom Im a white woman. Now I will have access to money and privilege? YAYYYYYY

:smh:

Fucking wrong.

Thats why transracial doesnt work because it only flows in one direction white to Black.

I believe male privilege is real, but I don't think a woman can transition into a man and receive it. So is transgender not real since it only flows one way?

transgender doesnt flow one way

male to female
female to male
or some who claim non binary

Transracial flows more directions too then. Black to white. Here's a girl that's black but identifies as white. I get you're saying she's not going to be accepted and treated like white people. True. But trans men won't be treated like real men and receive the Male privilege.

you can choose to be willfully ignorant, idgaf. transracial is a made up trope by white ppl. you can argue it and spin yalls training wheels about it all day, im not.

and im deflee not bussing it up with headass chicagofigure on the topic.

you niggas stay going out sad

Transracial flows more directions too then. Black to white. Here's a girl that's black but identifies as white. I get you're saying she's not going to be accepted and treated like white people. True. But trans men won't be treated like real men and receive the Male privilege.

again,

gender is a set of expectations from society, about behaviors, characteristics, and thoughts. each culture has standards about the way people should behave based on their gender. this is also generally male or female. but instead of being about body parts, it’s more about how you’re expected to act, because of your sex.

gender is more about how one feels, its more fluid than race so even you may feel like a white man (pretty sure many of you would swap your Blackness in for a piece of fried chicken and buttered roll) you will never ever be.

whiteness is way more fixed and they not letting you in whatsoever.

if 5 Black ppl are able to pass as white, thats one thing, but if you think all of us are able to transition into whiteness which goes beyond color but a political position

youre more stupid than i originally thought.

thats why transracial doesnt work

Last edited:
Being transracial
again,

gender is a set of expectations from society, about behaviors, characteristics, and thoughts. each culture has standards about the way that people should behave based on their gender. this is also generally male or female. but instead of being about body parts, it’s more about how you’re expected to act, because of your sex.

gender is more about how one feels, its more fluid than race so even you may feel like a white man (pretty sure many of you would swap your Blackness in for a piece of fried chicken and buttered roll) you will never ever be.

whiteness is way more fixed and they not letting you in whatsoever.

if 5 Black ppl are able to pass as white, thats one thing, but if you think all of us are able to transition into whiteness which goes beyond color but a political position

youre more stupid than i originally thought.

thats why transracial doesnt work
i thought gender was what you were born as....

Let me help. This guy identifies as 2 things he wasn't born. 1 - a wolf and 2 - a woman. You agree he's a woman. You agree he's a wolf too? If not, why not? He showed a map of people identifying as otherkin too, and there were more than 10 dots, so that should help with your "Show me more examples" requirement.

Humans can’t be wolves because how would we know what wolves feel so how he know he thinking like a wolf. Y’all using crazy ass examples. Does he hunt rabbits is he in a pack . You ever mistake a wolf for a human?

how are black people even arguing transracial is real. Thor like 3/4th white and can pass but he don’t feel white lol

Back