Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

race isnt fluid

If we are to accept that there is any such thing as “transracial” then it should be as an opportunity for ALL OF US to transcend the politically expedient but specious categories of race right? Black ppl will now be able to identify as white and able to join the dominant class right? wow* so *check notes* i can just dye my hair, bleach my skin and boom Im a white woman. Now I will have access to money and privilege? YAYYYYYY

:smh:

Fucking wrong.

Thats why transracial doesnt work because it only flows in one direction white to Black.

Why not? Race is just as artificial a construct as gender.

For yall that agree with this.

If white folks say they are black/trans-racial and reparations are handed out yall would be up in arms about it if they getting that check.

if they direct ancestors ain’t go through slavery or Jim Crow yes I’d be pissed.

Why yall being transracephobic. White peoole can be black too and say nigga. They just trapped in white skin, but black on the inside.

shit would work if they actually ya know stood up for black people shot some honkey cops killed Zimmerman and Trump and etc

Lol passing as white to take advantage of white privilege has literally occurred since slavery days in America.

It was done to escape slavery, it was done to escape segregation. Some times the blacks who did it, came back to help other black people instead of abandoning them.

At different points in history it was not frowned upon, at other points it was seen as more an option than a necessity til eventually it was down right frowned upon.

The one fair criticism one can make though is these were usually mixed race people but, u know, the one drop rule.

I get what ur saying but to say it doesn't work both ways is being short sighted and ignorant of fact.

thats a stupid argument passing as white so I don’t get lynched and so my family can live ain’t the same as a Becky listening to rap and using slang and fucking with niggas then saying she black.

Transracial means you literally think you are that race? Survival tactics vs games

race isnt fluid

If we are to accept that there is any such thing as “transracial” then it should be as an opportunity for ALL OF US to transcend the politically expedient but specious categories of race right? Black ppl will now be able to identify as white and able to join the dominant class right? wow* so *check notes* i can just dye my hair, bleach my skin and boom Im a white woman. Now I will have access to money and privilege? YAYYYYYY

Fucking wrong.

Thats why transracial doesnt work because it only flows in one direction white to Black.

Thank you!

race isnt fluid

Fucking wrong.

You can change around the words and say the same about someone that's trans tho...

You only talking about socio economic parts knowing damn well there is a feel to race.

Same bag fam.

The rules they have applied to transgender most definitely apply to other trans-whatever.
Whatever logic a person uses should have symmetry to it.
Rachel Dolezal, according to trans logic, can say she is black.
Trans logic also allows adults to identify as little children if caught around them.
Along with opening doors to acts of bestiality, cause that person identifies as that animal.
The last two are also considered signs of mental illness, btw.
That's the can of worms that comes with that.

Discrimination by race is a recent ideology in the big picture of human history and yes, an artificial construct.
But the examples of transracial being given so far don't quite cross the line into transracial.
The examples given are more of white people claiming to identify with blacks.
Transracial would be white people identifying as black.
So what are they putting down on legal documents when checking the race box?
There may be more examples of non-whites trying to legally pass as whites cause they physically can.

thats a stupid argument passing as white so I don’t get lynched and so my family can live ain’t the same as a Becky listening to rap and using slang and fucking with niggas then saying she black.

Transracial means you literally think you are that race? Survival tactics vs games
That's not the point. The point is it can go both ways. White to black and black to white.

If a black person did identify as white AND was able to pass as a white person it's definitely possible they can benefit from white privelege.

Back