Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

transgender doesnt flow one way

male to female
female to male
or some who claim non binary

same for transracial

Niggas outchea got lightening creams to turn white, gettin nosejobs and whatnot.
Honkies spending extra time in the tanning booth and gettin' lip injections
You ever seen a dark skinned Japanese chick with an afro? Guess what, it was in The Source back in the 90's. A whole movement of Japanese turning Black, complete with kinky hair, and women with ass, hips, and lips, identifying with us.
There have been Black folks in the past that completely identified as white. Shit, for the longest I looked at Soledad Obrien as just another white broad.

both are constructs.
however one is more fluid and the other is not.

whats not clicking?

theres a book you should read called white by law that breaks down race and how it functions

maybe start there because i rather gouge my eyes out then keep going back and forth with you

its clear you dont know how any of these thing work and instead of employing some level of intellectual curiosity you are just pulling shit out your ass.
Gender=male or female it’s simple. You’re complicating things.

lol it’s a reach to think transracial is a thing because 5 white people tried it like wtf
Couple things

1) we don't know the real number
2) the whole basis of your beliefs relies on numbers. Which means in the grand scheme a year from now if 100 or 1,000 or 10,000 more people come out as 'transrace' it will make it more believable to u. Not the actual science behind it.

Damn race did all this to just fall back on some idc fuck cacs shit. Fam.

:pathetic:

You better than that.

Back