Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

Literally EVERYDAY y’all talk about how white folks steal our “culture” and now men is stealing “women culture” and getting all type of accolades/opportunities

They don’t want to stop at being trans. They want be be acknowledged and treated as the real thing and that’s crazy and if you ain’t with that to the point you would date one you’re labeled as bigot.

I’m so glad more and more women are pushing back against this and even some trans folks don’t agree with them

I'm not stuck anywhere. I didn't say I was ok with people losing their jobs over that. But you're being disingenuous if you're acting all that stuff didn't come in response to the fact that hateful conservatives and people like them haven't been on attack mode when it comes to trans people.

I say you're stuck in the past because we're way beyond the "What's it hurt to call them by their preferred pronouns? " era. Now trans people are pushing to be treated like they're their preferred pronouns, and they want legislation to back it. They're pushing policies to prohibit teachers from telling parents their children are transitioning unless the child gives permission. That's a policy to hide a child's mental condition from his parents. They want laws allowing trans-women to compete in sports against real women because they say they have no biological advantages, which takes opportunities away from real women.

What's the hateful conservative stance that forced those things? I think even strong conservatives say trans people can call themselves what they want (and get whatever surgeries they want once they're adults), but everyone else can decide how they want to refer to them.

I say you're stuck in the past because we're way beyond the "What's it hurt to call them by their preferred pronouns? " era. Now trans people are pushing to be treated like they're their preferred pronouns, and they want legislation to back it. They're pushing policies to prohibit teachers from telling parents their children are transitioning unless the child gives permission. That's a policy to hide a child's mental condition from his parents. They want laws allowing trans-women to compete in sports against real women because they say they have no biological advantages, which takes opportunities away from real women.

What's the hateful conservative stance that forced those things? I think even strong conservatives say trans people can call themselves what they want (and get whatever surgeries they want once they're adults), but everyone else can decide how they want to refer to them.

But we're not beyond that. There are still people out there making a big deal about calling them their preferred pronouns. If everyone was just being respectful and trying to be accommodating, then misgendering wouldn't be a thing. The fact that there are people out there that will maliciously misgender for no other reason than to be dicks is why the pendulum has swung too far to the other side.

So where's the line?

They want trans women to compete in women sports. That's crazy. But you're a bigot if you disagree.

They want their pronouns to be they/them or it. That's crazy too. But you're a bigot if you refer to them by anything else.

When can we acknowledge what we all know to be true? That's all I want to know.

Look I’m fine with pronouns the sorts question ain’t for me and I feel like y’all viewing this as men in dresses taking women spots but no issue with trans men at all.

But we're not beyond that. There are still people out there making a big deal about calling them their preferred pronouns. If everyone was just being respectful and trying to be accommodating, then misgendering wouldn't be a thing. The fact that there are people out there that will maliciously misgender for no other reason than to be dicks is why the pendulum has swung too far to the other side.

It's gone beyond respect and shrugging it off as just using a preferred pronoun. I gave you examples of policies and laws being proposed.

Did you call Rachel Dolezal black?

Look I’m fine with pronouns the sorts question ain’t for me and I feel like y’all viewing this as men in dresses taking women spots but no issue with trans men at all.

I can't think of examples of trans men taking opportunities from real men. They mostly just do dumb annoying shit. For example pushing to replace the word mother with "birthing parent" because "men" can give birth too. They do lots of dumb shit like that.

I can't think of examples of trans men taking opportunities from real men. They mostly just do dumb annoying shit. For example pushing to replace the word mother with "birthing parent" because "men" can give birth too. They do lots of dumb shit like that.
Saying chest feed is another dumb one.

Both men and women already have breast tissue so trying to be “inclusive” by changing is just dumb lol.

I feel like y’all be looking for the outrage

Bruh... they're pushing for laws to prevent teachers from telling parents if their child is identifying as trans in school. That's wild to hide a mental condition from parents. Especially one associated with a higher risk of suicide. Also, if my daughter decides to participate in a sport I don't think she souks

And you don't accept people as transracial. That group gives you less to be outraged at.

Bruh... they're pushing for laws to prevent teachers from telling parents if their child is identifying as trans in school. That's wild to hide a mental condition from parents. Especially one associated with a higher risk of suicide. Also, if my daughter decides to participate in a sport I don't think she souks

And you don't accept people as transracial. That group gives you less to be outraged at.

Sure don’t accept transracial nobody does

You can't explain why without being hypocritical as far as your transgender views.

I have no problem being a hypocrite with trans racial at all I said that two years ago. So you’re more justified because trans anything to you is mental illness and I’m wrong for respecting one and not the other. Which we also discussed two years ago. Inori was there and all. I don’t see how he problem.

Back