Welcome To aBlackWeb

CYOL Auction Day 3: Cali & NY

"Doom wont let me get Chris Brown for 8M"

Nah nigga, fuck you.

"Doom, why didn't you let Goldie have 40"

Nah nigga, fuck you. He ran up Kanye's bid.

"Doom, you ran off baldheadlogic"

Nah nigga, fuck you and her, she ain't innocent, she was playing her little games.

"I aint playing unless you ban DOOM"

^^^^
Bitch nigga

I’m posting this now so can roll into the draft without any fuckery. After all auctions are concluded we go into the 5 man pick up. Each label can pick up 5 artists for free. Draft order is last to first, the switches from 1st to last for the 2nd round. In the 2nd round you can pick as many artists as you like as long as you have the funds. Artists are 10 mil each in the 2nd round. The draft order is determined by labels with the least amount of tiered artists. For example Tier 1(Hov, Drake, Kendrick). Tier 2 (Meek Mill, Big Sean,Wale)
Tier 1’s are worth 100pts. Tier 2. 50pts. So the label with the least amount of 1’s and 2’s goes first in round one and last in round 2.

Post your rosters so we can determine the draft order @TonyDubbz @MJ DOOM @Sion

"No bidding 100 Mill on a artist straight from the jump. Building your way up to 100 Mill is fine but bidding that high from the start is unacceptable."

Never did this, man y'all some hoes.

Last edited:
@Ibex for groups are we ranking each member or the whole group ? To be fair I added each member in Griselda because they have solo albums or frequently collaborate/feature as individual artists.

I think the way you did it works, because they released as solo artist first.

1973 Music Group.

Maybach Music
Rick Ross
Curren$y
Wiz Khalifa
Meg The Stallion

Diplomats Records
Camron
Juelz Santana
Jim Jones
Kanye West

Murder Inc. Records
Nas
Ja Rule
Nicki Minaj
LL Cool J
Irv Gotti

Black Wall Street
Game
Nipsey Hussle
Jay Rock
School Boy Q

36 Chambers Entertainment
Rza
Gza
Method Man
Ghost Face Killah
Raewkon
ODB
Masta Killa
U-God
Inspectah Deck
Cappadonna
Eminem

La Bella Mafia Records
Lil'Kim
Mary J Blige
Lizzo
Freddie Gibbs*

Headquarters Productions
DJ Premier
Large Professor
Pete Rock

More to come. $65M remaining. Yall done.

Whenever players have quit in past games their rosters go to the draft pool. Plus we struggling to keep the 4 players we got ain’t nobody gonna jump in now last minute.

Well they shouldn't be in the free draft pool. They should be in the paid draft pool and if selected you have to pay what Goldie paid.

Man i dont remember peoples rosters going to the free pool after they dropped out this late in the game

I do remember them being in there if it was still early and there were still some auctions left but we literally about to go into the draft

another thing i dont remember is the free draft coming before the paid draft , i always thought it was the other way around but maybe not its been a minute. Im just trying to go by what we used to do.

"No bidding 100 Mill on a artist straight from the jump. Building your way up to 100 Mill is fine but bidding that high from the start is unacceptable."

Never did this, man y'all some hoes.

Bids usually start low like 5 mill (for ex.) and build up to their final price depending on their tier, try not to overbid...bid in small millions. . After all the money is spent, the labels will be evaluated on cohesion, album tracklist/covers. Must have 200+ posts to play.

From the OG himself

how the fuck you gone tell niggas thats been playing since the very first game. If me n Sion both said you ran up bids then you ran up bids we not just saying it to say the shit dummy

Bids usually start low like 5 mill (for ex.) and build up to their final price depending on their tier, try not to overbid...bid in small millions. . After all the money is spent, the labels will be evaluated on cohesion, album tracklist/covers. Must have 200+ posts to play.

From the OG himself

how the fuck you gone tell niggas thats been playing since the very first game. If me n Sion both said you ran up bids then you ran up bids we not just saying it to say the shit dummy

You and Sion are some crying ass hoes. Simple as that. Nobody went from 5M to 25M. Etc. The bidding went back and forth between all parties. My goal was to get as much talent possible for $450M. Save $50M for the draft. I achieved that.

Back