Welcome To aBlackWeb

CYOL Auction Day 3: Cali & NY

I been playing shit since its inception so like i said if i wanted to fuck somebody over I could done it a long time ago. I know all the tricks.

I aint even try to fuck @MJ DOOM over even tho he ran up a lot of the bids i wanted. I could of easily played that same game but i aint do that shit

Like i mentioned before the only time I ever pulled some shit like that it was with MENACE on the IC and it was over Mariah Carey as a joke.

Goldie I swear to you, you can see for yourself I didn't bid on Weeknd or 40 and even told you not to name the people you wanted in the 5 man mystery box because they (Doom) would see you wanted them and buy or run them up. Me and Tony didn't bid or buy your artists. There was no reason for me to.

I have no qualms screenshotting my PMs. You're an admin and can read my PMs.

I ain't on it no more , it's cool.

Sn: I can not read PMs. @AP21 has full access to the control panel, he would be able to read em too.

Yall still got 4 teams to run a tournament.

Lol, somebody give this nigga an Oscar.

Nigga u fucked the whole game up

I said you were doing it from the jump but Jazzy ignored it until u said she was a trash host and even then others said you should be given another chance. If it were up to m e you would of been out

And who the hell told you to pick up 40? you did that shit. No one else but you

I thought this was a competition. You niggas moist. Oh Ima stop bidding for a artist I like cause so and so wants them. Foh. Wtf is that. The point is to aquire the most talented artists. I was given a cash limit and I bidded.

I thought this was a competition. You niggas moist. Oh Ima stop bidding for a artist I like cause so and so wants them. Foh. Wtf is that. The point is to aquire the most talented artists. I was given a cash limit and I bidded.

Not it aint you dumb sumamabitch! you dont even know the fuckin rules of the game!

You supposed to be putting together a label that actually makes fucking sense, not bidding on every artist under the sun just to pad your roster.

Your label look like fucking hog wash cause all u did was try to beat niggas out for just about every artist that was dropped.

I got mfs on my label who i dont even fuck with all cause i know that they'd help me lock down certain categories

You really think niggas would of passed on Kanye, Drake, Wayne, etc if this shit was only about who could have the better artist? Fuck outta here!

Not it aint you dumb sumamabitch! you dont even know the fuckin rules of the game!

You supposed to be putting together a label that actually makes fucking sense, not bidding on every artist under the sun just to pad your roster.

Your label look like fucking hog wash cause all u did was try to beat niggas out for just about every artist that was dropped.

I got mfs on my label who i dont even fuck with all cause i know that they'd help me lock down certain categories

Nigga get off my dick. And count your fuckin fake money.

1973 Music Group. Key word "group"

Maybach Music
Rick Ross
Curren$y
Wiz Khalifa
Meg The Stallion

Diplomats Records
Camron
Juelz Santana
Jim Jones
Kanye West

Murder Inc. Records
Nas
Ja Rule
Nicki Minaj
LL Cool J
Irv Gotti

Black Wall Street
Game
Nipsey Hussle
Jay Rock
School Boy Q

36 Chambers Entertainment
Rza
Gza
Method Man
Ghost Face Killah
Raewkon
ODB
Masta Killa
U-God
Inspectah Deck
Cappadonna
Eminem

La Bella Mafia Records
Lil'Kim
Mary J Blige
Lizzo
Freddie Gibbs*

Headquarters Productions
DJ Premier
Large Professor
Pete Rock

More to come. $65M remaining. Yall done.

Last edited:
Nigga get off my dick. And count your fuckin fake money.

1973 Music Group. Key word "group"

Maybach Music
Rick Ross
Curren$y
Wiz Khalifa
Meg The Stallion

Diplomats Records
Camron
Juelz Santana
Jim Jones
Kanye West

Murder Inc. Records
Nas
Ja Rule
Nicki Minaj
LL Cool J
Irv Gotti

Black Wall Street
Game
Nipsey Hussle
Jay Rock
School Boy Q

36 Chambers Entertainment
Rza
Gza
Method Man
Ghost Face Killah
Raewkon
ODB
Masta Killa
U-God
Inspectah Deck
Cappadonna
Eminem

La Bella Mafia Records
Lil'Kim
Mary J Blige
Lizzo
Freddie Gibbs*

Headquarters Productions
DJ Premier
Large Professor
Pete Rock

More to come. $65M remaining. Yall done.

Everybody already fuckin quit u clown

Lmaoooo nigga got Freddie Gibbs up under a sub, sub, sub, sub, sub, sub label with fucking Lizzo, Mary J Blige and Lil Kim\

Hawaalwalwalwal.gif

& whos even in your main label. it look like you just got 7 subs! (The most i''ve ever seen) which proves what we been saying.. you bid on a bunch of motherfuckers just to have them and then split them all into sub labels so it wouldn't look so shitty. No way you would win cohesion w/ that clusterfuck of a roster. Half the motherfuckers 40 + so there goes you winning longevity too.

Thats two cateogires you would of caught an L in.

Should we move on to Cover art? Fuuuckk no! Cause you damn sure aint seeing me there

Boy if you don't get this bullshit outta here!!

I’m still in the game y’all I was just pissed about that banning shit especially since Travis and Chris Brown were two of my submissions. But I’m down to finish this game if y’all still trying to

Only if the first rule is DOOM is banned

"Check it out Dawg, this game is a motherfuckin' trip man
Word on the streets
Everybody always tryin' to run up on me
Hollerin' about word on the streets is this nigga said this
Man I don't give a fuck about what that nigga said man
That's what's wrong with you niggas, you niggas is just like bitches
Ho-ass niggas, talk too motherfuckin' much (speak)
Study your own, get your own, you know what I'm sayin'?
Be independent nigga, beotch"

I’m still in the game y’all I was just pissed about that banning shit especially since Travis and Chris Brown were two of my submissions. But I’m down to finish this game if y’all still trying to

I had submitted Travis Scott too

I'm still down as well. I'm trying to acquire talent. Niggas trying to create MCU fantasy teams and do other bullshit. I'm not gonna play the way you others niggas play, if my strategy is so weak, it will be exposed in the first round. Y'all niggas crying too fucking much

Back