Welcome To aBlackWeb

CYOL Auction Day 3: Cali & NY

I could've easily made a trade with you, it's principle. Mfs playing teams.

Was only gonna fuck up your chance to bid during the auction and bring you back, but idc anymore. Yall got it.

It ain’t never that serious bruh it’s a game but yea I’m out off that fuck shit y’all can add my artists to the draft.

If this isn't clear violation of running up the bids I dont know what is. Like this shit is getting out of hand.

Nigga I don't want to see you win but I'd rather you get Drake than Goldie. Goldie would have Wayne, Hov AND Drake if he gets Drizzy. That's a squad I dont want to fight with.

@Goldie this nigga @Sion been plotting on your demise the whole time. @Sion don't accuse me of running up shit. I'm bidding to win.

I've been posting on forums with Sion for nearly a decade, that shit had Sion written all over it lol I already knew he was behind it.

But when ibex said that dumb shit that 40 worked with mad other artists.... when 99.9% of his shit is drake songs , dead giveaway. And dubbz acting too innocent lol

It is what it is.

I've been posting on forums with Sion for nearly a decade, that shit had Sion written all over it lol I already knew he was behind it.

But when ibex said that dumb shit that 40 worked with mad other artists.... when 99.9% of his shit is drake songs , dead giveaway. And dubbz acting too innocent lol

It is what it is.

Bruh I am not working with ANYBODY

:niggaa:

I didnt tell those niggas to bid on the producer you needed, like i said if i wanted to up bid you or stop u from getting anybody i would of just dne that shit

If I wanted to fuck up the game then I would of pulled some @MJ DOOM shit a long time ago

I have no problems screenshotting my PMs

You, Achewon and Ibex worked together to get the squads you have. You ran up the bids and Ibex chilled in the cut holding cash to get everyone on the cheap. You ran up every single bid.

When we ALL passed on 40 you bid to buy him, when Goldie found out the you wanted to sell him back. You were gonna use 40 to try and get Goldie to come up off of his squad or force him to quit so yall could get his pieces for pennies on the dollar just like Achewon right !? You also bid on Weeknd too KNOWING full well you really don't need him. And you have the AUDACITY to accuse me ?? Your optics are crazy you bozo.

Now niggas writing Hollywood scripts. Nigga if you don't get this bullshit outta here. You played yourself, nigga move around.

I’m out the game so don’t put me in your bullshit Sion. I played the game straight the whole time. I ain’t crew up with niggas or plot none of that bullshit. I did submit 40 cuz I’m playing the game I’m not just gonna hand Goldie the crown. But like I said I played the game raw and played to win. Don’t make up scenarios that ain’t happen.

Back