Destinys Child
Adele
Rihanna
Cardi B
Saweeti

247 M

yea, you didn't go from 5 M to 25 but you went from 28 to 50M

lying bastard

Nigga cause I wanted to WIN the bid. I bidded that to end it, but Sion kept bidding, so what the fuck you want from me. And I bet if I would've won it, baldheadlogic wouldn't gave me Griselda. So fuck y'all crying.

Dubbz you have at least 8 tier 1 artist plus the others added in what’s the issue?

Nah i wasn't no signing cause i disagree

i was no signing cus i have no issues bruh but my bad, should of just cosigned

In the 2020 CYOL draft IIMG selects :
1. Michael Jackson
2. Quincy Jones
3. SZA
4. Cocaine 80’s (Common, Jhene Aiko, James Fauntleroy, No ID)
5. Rapsody

@Sion it’s your turn

Last edited:
Michael Jackson not allowed that's a cheat code

@Chi-town B we went over this with Jazzy last month when the issue came up

How the fuck big and Pac allowed but not Mike?I asked @Chi-town before we started if we could draft dead artists and he said it was cool. You cried about Drake and Hov trying to deny me and now it’s another issue. Everytime I think outside the box and try to use some strategy you got some shit to say. If you scared say you scared!

I said posthumous releases are allowed. Y'all with dead artists still gotta produce, it's not a given you will be able to pull it off

@Chi-town B question - I have a PM from last month with Goldie were I secured features for a project we had under wraps I can send you. Since I had that locked before can I still use it ?

If y'all had agreements with any of the dropped players just send me the proof and I'll allow it

I said posthumous releases are allowed. Y'all with dead artists still gotta produce, it's not a given you will be able to pull it off

So are we still even doing an all 90s themed album w/ just 90s artist or has it changed completely to just post humous? cause it wouldnt be hard to pull off if we were still going that route

So are we still even doing an all 90s themed album w/ just 90s artist or has it changed completely to just post humous? cause it wouldnt be hard to pull off if we were still going that route

Chi already said we can use artists how we please so there doesn’t have to be a dead nigga only album.

Back