Welcome To aBlackWeb

That was one of my biggest gripes about the movie also. the one cat who Majors beat to get the belts. Dude was fucking tiny compared to everyone in the movie. Lmao. They could’ve picked a different guy to be the champion.

I liked the story about Dame being in prison and everything. Sadly shit like that hits close to home with me and family. That whole ordeal was well written, even though it was a little rushed.

I enjoyed the movie and give it like a 7.5 outta 10

Last edited:
The choreography is extremely better than Rocky movies. Shit finally resembles reality

No shame in Dame's L. He was playing with house money. The shame was in how he go there in the first place

Just saw it last night. It was a pretty good movie. I've read some of the comments on here, and honestly I agree that it felt rushed. They established a lot of threads over the course of the movie, and it didn't feel like anything simmered long enough like everything just wrapped up too cleanly and conveniently.

As an example, Adonis was played for a fool and Dame basically committed a crime. Nothing at all came from that. The trainer was rightfully mad, but he seemingly instantly got over it and trained Adonis. The cat that was champion lost his championship because Adonis put him in the ring with an unstable dude that was willing to break the rules to win, and the next time we see him, he's just cheering Adonis on like their best buds. It just felt like there were a lot of things in the movie that probably deserved a little more time, but didn't get it.

The whole Naruto inspired last fight was interesting though. I liked that creativity.

The choreography is extremely better than Rocky movies. Shit finally resembles reality

No shame in Dame's L. He was playing with house money. The shame was in how he go there in the first place

Cosign the choreography being better, but it didn't resemble reality at all. It's super stylized. Shit is basically the boxing version of high quality Kung Fu movie fight scenes.

Finally watched it. Man, I was rooting for Dame the whole time! I know at the end of the day they were kids, but Dame really did pull the gun to help Creed. There should have been more guilt on Creed part than there was. Dude was feeling a little guilty, talked to his wife, and was like aight, imma whoop his ass, lol.

They should have had Creed feel all the guilt feels, try to make amends with Dame, and Dame be like fuck you nigga, imma talk shit about you and ya family and ya dead momma, now come see me! Then he would have been the villain they tried to make him out to be but failed at.

At the end Creed could have at least been like “you family too, come on.”

All that said, I enjoyed it.

"No homo"

HA! :lol10:

I KNOW this Mushmouf-talkin' Nikka isn't calling somebody out on their questionable Sexuality!

camron-guy.jpg

Watched it last night. Def my least favorite out the 3. Just felt this movie just played it generic all the way through. I did like Dame character but the movie was just predictable asf.

I hate that they went with the coming out of retirement plot line for this movie

Was unnecessary

He still could’ve been in his prime

I hate that they went with the coming out of retirement plot line for this movie

Was unnecessary

He still could’ve been in his prime
Boxers "retire" and unretire in their primes everyday b

Sugary retiree more times than lebron won chips.. Teo retired for 5 minutes..Deontay wilder retired for an hour lol

It tracks

Boxers "retire" and unretire in their primes everyday b

Sugary retiree more times than lebron won chips.. Teo retired for 5 minutes..Deontay wilder retired for an hour lol

It tracks
Thanks man that would be reasonable if I said it was unrealistic

But as a viewer for an imaginary boxer I didn’t want the career arc to go this way this early

Back