Welcome To aBlackWeb

Maywood

FACTS

Last edited:
Him being Clubber Lang’s son is a silly idea. They don’t need to fall into the trap of trying to bring back old foes…..just make a new one

I hope they don’t go the Clubber Lang’s son route cuz tbh the Ivan Drago’s son shit was part of the reason why I still haven’t watched Creed 2. I’ve herd it’s still a solid movie but who wants this same shit rehashed every time? Creed can’t have a quality opponent not connected to Rocky?

I hope they don’t go the Clubber Lang’s son route cuz tbh the Ivan Drago’s son shit was part of the reason why I still haven’t watched Creed 2. I’ve herd it’s still a solid movie but who wants this same shit rehashed every time? Creed can’t have a quality opponent not connected to Rocky?
To be fair Drago did kill Apollo so there was a reason to bring him in but no other foe from Rocky need to be added moving forward

Man watch that shyt. It's good.

It's only ONE character from Rocky's and Apollo's past. Of course Creed gotta avenge his Dad. Even it's thru Drago's son.

Some of yall acting like Creed been running thru the son's of Rocky's opponents all thru pt. 1 and 2. I'm all in regardless who his opponent is. The last movies were dope.

Back