Welcome To aBlackWeb

Liked this one a lot. Feel like there was some more movie left on the table. I know It's a Creed story and not a Dame story and ultimately these extra details aint necessary, but i was interested to know how he built a training camp and crew from nothing. Or like how he maintained his talent to an elite level not having fought professionally in decades. Theres a 3 hr director's cut that I wana see lol

Also Dame is an asshole. Not him being on parole holding the blicky. And punching ppl in the shoulders like sir what ☠

It didn't feel rushed to me, it felt like they left room for the story to continue...whether that be another movie or show or whatever

The amount of times in the last few years I’ve heard or read… “it felt rushed”.

I’m starting to think people don’t actually know what that means, but they just throw it in because it’s something they’ve heard other people say as a film/tv show critique.

It didn't feel rushed to me, it felt like they left room for the story to continue...whether that be another movie or show or whatever

Yeah I don't get that either. Like what more did you need explained in movie?

Imo they did a good job wit the dynamic b/t Adonis and Dame. Movie didn't need an extensive background storyline b/t those two. So what else in the needed it?

And lol @ Adonis tellin Dame to be patient gettin a title shot...when that muthafucca damn there bullied Rocky to put him in the title picture in the 1st movie. Lol

Just came from seeing this with my girl. I liked it a lot.
I just have 3 gripes.
1. Some scenes should have breathed a little longer or extra scenes. Nothing was missing necessarily but I wanted more movie. The tension was awesome.
2. Ummm he couldn't find another fighter other than Felix. Somebody bigger maybe oh idk a heavyweight.
3. The final fight was too short. For the tension that built up for it to just end like that. I felt as an audience we were robbed. Also I did not need that extra shit with fight being with just them and the jail bars.

Seen it last night. Pretty good for a directorial debut. I fucked with the last scene when they dropped the crowd out of it and just let them box.

If they go the spin-off rout, keeping up with Dame after this fight or amara doing golden gloves would be interesting

Tessa

:popcorn2:

Whoever wrote that NOBODY blocks like that in boxing has never seen George Foreman. The shit is ugly though lol

Majors got hit with domestic violence this weekend in NYC. Smh.. hopefully things get cleared up

Back