just saw it. might be my favorite of the creed trilogy

this is random but when SAS was shown on the screen someone in the theater shouted “that’s my nigga right there!”

smh

That's hilarious cause my boy did the opposite and was like "get this fool off the screen."

He was so embarrassing throughout the film cause he's Persian but he was being legit black obnoxious. That's my guy tho. We both lost it when the white dude with dreds came on the screen. I couldn't withhold the nigga in me any longer.

Happy for majors and I’m happy for MBJ

I still watch both of their careers with great interest

I’m still waiting for MBJ to get into action movies

He has the looks, physique, he has enough star power imo

He dabbled in it a couple years ago with Without Remorse but that was an average movie at best. Rainbow Six is coming soon

have you seen "Without Remorse" on Prime?

Reactions: Sony Montana
Creed's Crushing Comeback

PRAISE: Michael B Jordan directs for the first time for Creed III in a story about Adonis Creed thriving in his career and family life. When Damian, a childhood friend and former boxing prodigy resurfaces after serving time in prison, he's eager to prove that he deserves his shot in the ring.

Jordan and writers Keenan Coogler and Zach Baylin have crafted a very effective film by not only giving the film a great foundation about family and friendship but what the past can do.Propel you forward or haunt you. The chemistry between Jordan and Tessa Thompson is still great. Mila Davis Kent brings great charm to the film as their daughter Amara. Wood Harris and Phylicia Rashad bring their A game.Jonathan Majors once again brings his big time presence to the big screen. His portrayal of Damian is like putting a pot of water on simmer that you know will eventually boil over. Jordan's Adonis knows there's something off about Damian coming back into his life but he let's it go welcoming him back in and I thought this set up was well done for the weighty and intense turns that happen. As a Director Jordan excels when he builds moments to a certain height for an audience to be moved by them and take in its grandeur. The fight scenes are choreographed extremely well.

PROBLEMS: The film definitely leans on some basic tropes at times and there are some very predictable moments.

Scale of 1 to 10 an 8

Reactions: TTBF