Welcome To aBlackWeb

Create a movie casting ABW members...

The World and Everything In It

Synopsis:
Four estranged siblings (@AP2.0 , @Loquacious, @Chicity, @Blackish) return from their various walks of life to their hometown to bury their well off parents (@Cain, @shutupGabi) and find out what they left for them in the will. During the will reading it turns out that the sole beneficiary of their inheritance will be awarded to the winner of a worldwide scavenger hunt between the siblings. They’re each given a tool that will help them on their journey. While instincts kick in and tell them it’s every man/woman for themselves, eventually they all team up and get to the final destination together.

Plot twist: the parents aren’t really dead. They faked their deaths because they made a bet about which child would win and they wanted to bring the family back together.

Hol up, I got another for them to steal.

This is a film about 4 sisters…it’s called “That’s not what I said”

Its staring @Whis Khalifa , @shutupGabi , @Blackish, and @Scandalust313

They are four sisters that live together in a house that they found out they inherited together from their father that was a player that slept with each of their individual moms. But they find out all at the same time when they arrive to claim the house.

The movie is a comedy about misunderstanding each other’s differences.You’d think as young black women from single mothers they’d find common ground, but the house is huge. Through the movie you see each wing of the house go from bland to taking shape of the personality of each sister.

The funny thing is Whis as the most Afrocentric, yet is the most down to earth and her wing stays relatively normal. So she gets high one night and lost in the home and ends up in Gabis area that has wax figures of Game of throne characters everywhere. The edible really kicks in and she has a “experience” that is funny as shit.

long story short she ends up waking up outside and is near blacks area. Black area is ratchet and country, niggaz is letting off buckshots into trees and cooking hog. And bunch of country boys shoot their shot, it’s black area but you only ever see her in the distance and she’s always yelling shit that you can’t really hear.

while out there, scandalust who’s been in her area the whole time comes through and saves Whis from a country goon shooting his shot. They end up going the scandalust side of the house and it’s extra bouchée, there’s plastic on everything, everything is white, there’s classic music and whine drinking hotep black folk.

Till they get to her room and it looks like a trap house in it.

That’s just the set up for the basics of the movie, there’s a lot of misunderstandings and the basic line Whis constantly has to say is “that’s not what I said”..as she gives advice to each sister but they wildly mishear or misunderstand the advice and indulge in their version of fuckery
Traphouse with hogs huh😒? Muthafacka.

My movie name
The many Pralims of 2stepz

A documentary all about me showing y’all it’s not all about me.

Synopsis:
Four estranged siblings (@AP2.0 , @Loquacious, @Chicity, @Blackish) return from their various walks of life to their hometown to bury their well off parents (@Cain, @shutupGabi) and find out what they left for them in the will. During the will reading it turns out that the sole beneficiary of their inheritance will be awarded to the winner of a worldwide scavenger hunt between the siblings. They’re each given a tool that will help them on their journey. While instincts kick in and tell them it’s every man/woman for themselves, eventually they all team up and get to the final destination together.

Plot twist: the parents aren’t really dead. They faked their deaths because they made a bet about which child would win and they wanted to bring the family back together.
Oooo...dis gon' be good!

Synopsis:

Slight edit on the title

Knives Out Niggas!!

AccurateFarawayDogfish-max-1mb.gif

Now for the hood shit

@TonyDubbz and @Whis Khalifa working over night at a 7-11 when me and @Plap Sun rob that shit....

While I got dubbz emptying the safe...A random customer @Dwayne comes in and Whis tries to rush Plap and why they wrestling plap shoots @Dwayne

I look up and recognize Dwayne like " nigga!! You just shot my fucking brother!!!"

And right at that point we all hear a kid crying....and sure enough in the car is Dwayne's kid, my niece.... I'm bugged out, plap tryna leave..
Then the police pull up...

Movie title : tough break nigga

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Now for the hood shit

@TonyDubbz and @Whis Khalifa working over night at a 7-11 when me and @Plap Sun rob that shit....

While I got dubbz emptying the safe...A random customer @Dwayne comes in and Whis tries to rush Plap and why they wrestling plap shoots @Dwayne

I look up and recognize Dwayne like " nigga!! You just shot my fucking brother!!!"

And right at that point we all hear a kid crying....and sure enough in the car is Dwayne's kid, my niece.... I'm bugged out, plap tryna leave..

maxresdefault.jpg
B947D5B5-AE37-4AC6-AE9E-14287EA4C2C6.gif

Now for the hood shit

maxresdefault.jpg

this the BET version tho so its edited

"BREAK YO SELF RIGHT NOW YOUNG BRUTHA"

"I'll blow your change all over this EVERLOVING store"

"Smack my dinner, you witch"

Back