Welcome To aBlackWeb

Create a movie casting ABW members...

70's style blaxploitation film called "Love me not, Muthafucka", Starring @Chicity as Percival Jackson, the scorned illegitimate son of @DOS_patos as Alphonse "Funny Jack" Jackson, owner of the most successful comedy club chain in St Louis "Funny Jacks Kickback". While being hidden and ignored for years, Percival was befriended by @Plap Sun as "Unc" the neighborhood prophet and reigning roast champion since '63, and the two began to train for a battle of the ages. Unc knew that if Percival could successfully roast everybody out of every one of the clubs, they could shut old Phony Jack down for good. A rouge bartender named Evie( @Scandalust313 ) helps them get Percival some stage time under a fake name and now its all on him. Detective Chauncy Holmes ( @AP2.0 ) has been running a separate skimming investigation on Evie for months but wont make the bust because he's in love with her. Can Percival make enough smoke to run Jack out of town? Will Detective Holmes move in before Evie cash's out? Is Unc ever gonna get that gout looked at? Find out in the gritty, fast paced comedy from ABW Studios.

abwmovie.jpg

Last edited:
70's style blaxploitation film called "Love me not, Muthafucka", Starring @Chicity as Percival Jackson, the scorned illegitimate son of @DOS_patos as Alphonse "Funny Jack" Jackson, owner of the most successful comedy club chain in St Louis "Funny Jacks Kickback". While being hidden and ignored for years, Percival was befriended by @Plap Sun as "Unc" the neighborhood prophet and reigning roast champion since '63, and the two began to train for a battle of the ages. Unc knew that if Percival could successfully roast everybody out of every one of the clubs, they could shut old Phony Jack down for good. A rouge bartender named Evie( @Scandalust313 ) helps them get Percival some stage time under a fake name and now its all on him. Detective Chauncy Holmes ( @AP2.0 ) has been running a separate skimming investigation on Evie for months but wont make the bust because he's in love with her. Can Percival make enough smoke to run Jack out of town? Will Detective Holmes move in before Evie cash's out? Is Unc ever gonna get that gout looked at? Find out in the gritty, fast paced comedy from ABW Studios.

jamaican-born-model-grace-jones-and-members-of-american-news-photo-1604418092.
This set the bar high af. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

id watch this bullshit too 🤣

This shit is brilliant!!!

Why AP gotta be "punk ass Chauncy" doe? 🤣🤣🤣

Dead at "Percival"

Lmaooo@ "Unc" having the gout!

I see

Niggas trynna stick me for my paper.

I need to make a few phone calls and get the script fixed

f you chi

I ain’t know you was mine.

ya folks lied

Back