Welcome To aBlackWeb

Create a movie casting ABW members...

lmao I'll give it a try.. A sci-fi film about an alien invasion.

It starts off with @DOS_patos bragging loudly to the bar about his state of the art storage facility capable of withstanding any attack.. @Race Jones is within earshot and is not impressed at all.. Just as he leaves the bar he see’s @Alle'Oop outside with a “The End Is Nigh” sign...he's been "warning" people for years... and they both look up to the sky to see some strange phenomenon. The aliens have begin their assault on planet earth.

@Chicity … the irritable cook who puts way too much cheese on every meal on the menu was having a smoke break outside and sees the same shit and starts to freak out.

@Duwop .. the bar owner has heard Dos talk shit plenty of times about his bunker and strong arms that nigga to take them to the facility for safety lol…

Film continues with all of the characters now in the bunker trying to figure out wtf to do and personalities clash.

I wont spoil who eventually gets kicked out of the bunker lol

I also had an idea for a horror movie that didn’t involve ABW members but to give it context…

the name of the movie is “Definitely A-Dub”

Main character in the movie is @AP2.0, and he lives a pretty even life. Has a wife, a kid, loyal dog, nice career, most all the positive things most want in life.

By far not someone that ever indulges in drugs, one day at work he finds out that his boss had embellished and got in deep with the feds. Some how he got AP wrapped up in it and AP ends up losing his job. The day was so hectic that AP goes and hangs out with eccentric friend @OhMars that convinced him the best way forward is to find out how happy is he really.

So he takes this drug that appears to have no affect, when he gets home he notices @Chicity leaving his crib. He asks his wife who that is and she says da lawn guy. AP has had a tuff day so he takes a shower and lays down in bed to get some sleep. As soon as his eyes close at night, they open in the morning.

A wave of information descends into his mind. He immediately realizes his wife is cheating on him, his boss was playing him for a sucker, his kid isn’t his, the dog doesn’t even like him and he has been terribly oblivious to how fucked up his life is.

Crushed and afraid he runs to the kitchen to see his wife making breakfast, then the screen stutters for a moment. He lays it all out, she denies it, has evidence to deny it correctly and they get in a huge argument. She ends up leaving to go to her moms house.

AP is confused, he can’t be wrong, he figure it out, did @OhMars know, is that why he asked if AP was happy. He calls ohmars, ohmars answers and says he hadnt seen or spoke to AP in years. AP said they just spoke yesterday, ohmars asks AP what’s he on. AP said “THE SHIT YOU GAVE ME, it’s got me fucked up”

The screen stutters again, AP looks around and his wife is in front of him. He says I thought you left, she says I would never leave you. He gives her a hug and while embraced she rolls her eyes. This version of his wife is the one cheating, he’s alternating between his worse idea of life and his best idea of life.

Slowly losing his mind, which reality is reality ?

so the whole move is him figuring out what is real and what isn’t, and how long has he been confused

It’s a horror film cause it’s most niggaz worst nightmare..lol

Hol up, I got another for them to steal.

This is a film about 4 sisters…it’s called “That’s not what I said”

Its staring @Whis Khalifa , @shutupGabi , @Blackish, and @Scandalust313

They are four sisters that live together in a house that they found out they inherited together from their father that was a player that slept with each of their individual moms. But they find out all at the same time when they arrive to claim the house.

The movie is a comedy about misunderstanding each other’s differences.You’d think as young black women from single mothers they’d find common ground, but the house is huge. Through the movie you see each wing of the house go from bland to taking shape of the personality of each sister.

The funny thing is Whis as the most Afrocentric, yet is the most down to earth and her wing stays relatively normal. So she gets high one night and lost in the home and ends up in Gabis area that has wax figures of Game of throne characters everywhere. The edible really kicks in and she has a “experience” that is funny as shit.

long story short she ends up waking up outside and is near blacks area. Black area is ratchet and country, niggaz is letting off buckshots into trees and cooking hog. And bunch of country boys shoot their shot, it’s black area but you only ever see her in the distance and she’s always yelling shit that you can’t really hear.

while out there, scandalust who’s been in her area the whole time comes through and saves Whis from a country goon shooting his shot. They end up going the scandalust side of the house and it’s extra bouchée, there’s plastic on everything, everything is white, there’s classic music and whine drinking hotep black folk.

Till they get to her room and it looks like a trap house in it.

That’s just the set up for the basics of the movie, there’s a lot of misunderstandings and the basic line Whis constantly has to say is “that’s not what I said”..as she gives advice to each sister but they wildly mishear or misunderstand the advice and indulge in their version of fuckery
Derrick Jaxn ass Nigga

I also had an idea for a horror movie that didn’t involve ABW members but to give it context…

Main character in the movie is @AP2.0, and he lives a pretty even life. Has a wife, a kid, loyal dog, nice career, most all the positive things most want in life.

By far not someone that ever indulges in drugs, one day at work he finds out that his boss had embellished and got in deep with the feds. Some how he got AP wrapped up in it and AP ends up losing his job. The day was so hectic that AP goes and hangs out with eccentric friend @OhMars that convinced him the best way forward is to find out how happy is he really.

So he takes this drug that appears to have no affect, when he gets home he notices @Chicity leaving his crib. He asks his wife who that is and she says da lawn guy. AP has had a tuff day so he takes a shower and lays down in bed to get some sleep. As soon as his eyes close at night, they open in the morning.

A wave of information descends into his mind. He immediately realizes his wife is cheating on him, his boss was playing him for a sucker, his kid isn’t his, the dog doesn’t even like him and he has been terribly oblivious to how fucked up his life is.

Crushed and afraid he runs to the kitchen to see his wife making breakfast, then the screen stutters for a moment. He lays it all out, she denies it, has evidence to deny it correctly and they get in a huge argument. She ends up leaving to go to her moms house.

AP is confused, he can’t be wrong, he figure it out, did @OhMars know, is that why he asked if AP was happy. He calls ohmars, ohmars answers and says he hadnt seen or spoke to AP in years. AP said they just spoke yesterday, ohmars asks AP what’s he on. AP said “THE SHIT YOU GAVE ME, it’s got me fucked up”

The screen stutters again, AP looks around and his wife is in front of him. He says I thought you left, she says I would never leave you. He gives her a hug and while embraced she rolls her eyes. This version of his wife is the one cheating, he’s alternating between his worse idea of life and his best idea of life.

so the whole move is him figuring out what is real and what isn’t, and how long has he been confused

wut.gif

Sion face when that shit drops gotta be the best part of the movie....

The music gotta be on point n everything 🤣😂😂

lol

*scrolls ig*

"oh everybody winning I see.....black excellence......thats whats up tho"

tenor.gif

this drops while @Sion pulls out the jack and puts in a call for the hit....."yeah......i'd like to order a 3 piece" *smiles*

end credits

Germstopher Nolan everbody

bet.....got the track for this one

listen to it if ya'll never heard it man

New money

Flash back 15 years ago back in college, a skinny and nerdier @Sion convinces @AP2.0 , @Gene Parmesan & @Race Jones to all invest $35 into a cryptocurrency he was setting up all on his own. They all joked him about it, clowning if he just needed some money just say that.

Current day, @Sion is on good morning America bragging about how his cryptocurrency is the first to actually surpass the USD, and anyone who invested in it will be happy to check their accounts...

His college friends who forgot all about the shit, all find out at the same time and sell everything they had invested, each becoming billionaires in the process and almost tanking the entire crypto. Sion is devasted, and doing everything in his power to track them down.... But each is living extremely lavishly due to their new money.

Screen-Shot-2019-07-02-at-9.24.57-AM.png
Nigga even got a pic of Ap 😄

Back