Welcome To aBlackWeb

Create a movie casting ABW members...

you need to be watching Evie

and do better by your seed mane
She just mad I don’t care what that mouth do.

I got paperwork showing I tried to see the lil nigga. He need to be mad at his momma. She the one who moved to Chicago following a fake vice lord.

Maybe I’ll see what evie mouth do. Take her out the picture and have her on my team. She’ll be my pink shoes.

Easy solutions.

This is a movie called “Day Time Traffic”

it’s about a the lives of black individuals that work at a shipping company ran by @Cain. Cain is Cain pretty much, you rarely see him in the movie but when you do. He’s having a deep introspective convo with the young drivers played by @Gene Parmesan , Lurk, @Inori , @OhMars and @Lou Cypher. So he’s either spitting game about life or yelling at niggaz for being screw ups.

@Inori is the best worker of the bunch, and is so good that the competition ran by @Duwop and @Chicity are trying to poach him from Cain. So that’s a constant story line of fuckery and clowning. Beta and Lurk work for the company but you only ever see them in the break room or not at work, but they almost always got on their uniforms in every scene.

Lou drifts in and out, and he’s always high, but when others see him it’s like he’s there as an illusion, so it’s a running joke that he’s around but never actually there, a layered joke about drugs. @Loquacious is the E.A that always starts a rant, leaves the room and continues the rant in another room like she just wants to hear herself talk.

@AP2.0 is a cop that is constantly pulling the whole cast over for minor infractions but never gives a ticket or arrests anyone, he just wants to flex his a authoritive muscle.

Invisible Lou is funny af 😅

mad Cain is classic comedy....he got a sweat ring the whole movie

Beta and Lurk made me think of off brand Craig and DaeDae in the uniforms

the shipping company is good too...lots of moving, good ride scenes...idk why shit is funnier in the car

shit sounds like Friday After Next Day Air

Last edited:
She just mad I don’t care what that mouth do.

I got paperwork showing I tried to see the lil nigga. He need to be mad at his momma. She the one who moved to Chicago following a fake vice lord.

Maybe I’ll see what evie mouth do. Take her out the picture and have her on my team. She’ll be my pink shoes.

Easy solutions.
Watch it sucka!

Don't nobody want yo jive ass

Be careful yall

dont want to see these movies and y’all not get credit
Hol up, I got another for them to steal.

This is a film about 4 sisters…it’s called “That’s not what I said”

Its staring @Whis Khalifa , @shutupGabi , @Blackish, and @Scandalust313

They are four sisters that live together in a house that they found out they inherited together from their father that was a player that slept with each of their individual moms. But they find out all at the same time when they arrive to claim the house.

The movie is a comedy about misunderstanding each other’s differences.You’d think as young black women from single mothers they’d find common ground, but the house is huge. Through the movie you see each wing of the house go from bland to taking shape of the personality of each sister.

The funny thing is Whis as the most Afrocentric, yet is the most down to earth and her wing stays relatively normal. So she gets high one night and lost in the home and ends up in Gabis area that has wax figures of Game of throne characters everywhere. The edible really kicks in and she has a “experience” that is funny as shit.

long story short she ends up waking up outside and is near blacks area. Black area is ratchet and country, niggaz is letting off buckshots into trees and cooking hog. And bunch of country boys shoot their shot, it’s black area but you only ever see her in the distance and she’s always yelling shit that you can’t really hear.

while out there, scandalust who’s been in her area the whole time comes through and saves Whis from a country goon shooting his shot. They end up going the scandalust side of the house and it’s extra bouchée, there’s plastic on everything, everything is white, there’s classic music and whine drinking hotep black folk.

Till they get to her room and it looks like a trap house in it.

That’s just the set up for the basics of the movie, there’s a lot of misunderstandings and the basic line Whis constantly has to say is “that’s not what I said”..as she gives advice to each sister but they wildly mishear or misunderstand the advice and indulge in their version of fuckery

New money

Flash back 15 years ago back in college, a skinny and nerdier @Sion convinces @AP2.0 , @Gene Parmesan & @Race Jones to all invest $35 into a cryptocurrency he was setting up all on his own. They all joked him about it, clowning if he just needed some money just say that.

Current day, @Sion is on good morning America bragging about how his cryptocurrency is the first to actually surpass the USD, and anyone who invested in it will be happy to check their accounts...

His college friends who forgot all about the shit, all find out at the same time and sell everything they had invested, each becoming billionaires in the process and almost tanking the entire crypto. Sion is devasted, and doing everything in his power to track them down.... But each is living extremely lavishly due to their new money.

Screen-Shot-2019-07-02-at-9.24.57-AM.png

Last edited:

the shipping company is good too...lots of moving, good ride scenes...idk why shit is funnier in the car

Lol..yea I thought of a scene where Cain is going on a huge rage filled rant in the break room. Beta and lurk are at a table just looking down as he rants. Camera cuts to Lou near the microwave, and Cain is still looking at lurk and beta and he says

“AND GOT DAMIT LOU!!” He turn to look at Lou who was just there and he vanished.

and he’s like ..eyes red as fuck..lol..he’s like

where da fuck does this Crakka go!!!

And you hear Kandy in the next room over

“I told you you shouldn’t have hired him, but who listens to Kandy’ no one that’s who”

New money

Flash back 15 years ago back in college, a skinny and nerdier @Sion convinces @AP2.0 , @Gene Parmesan & @Race Jones to all invest $35 into a cryptocurrency he was setting up all on his own. They all joked him about it, clowning if he just needed some money just say that.

Current day, @Sion is on good morning America bragging about how his cryptocurrency is the first to actors actually surpass the USD, and anyone who invested in it will be happy to check their accounts...

His college friends who forgot all about the shit, all find out at the same time and sell everything they had invested, each becoming billionaires in the process and almost tanking the entire crypto. Sion is devasted, and doing everything in his power to track them down.... But each it's living extremely lavishly due to their new money.

Screen-Shot-2019-07-02-at-9.24.57-AM.png

I love this movie

2007CF9F-E48E-4042-B603-378987410A0D.gif

say bruh I kinda wanted to laugh at this but there's a hint of disrespect in this post b

lmfao @Sion just assed out.....dope set up that goes with current times tho

Lol..yea I thought of a scene where Cain is going on a huge rage filled rant in the break room. Beta and lurk are at a table just looking down as he rants. Camera cuts to Lou near the microwave, and Cain is still looking at lurk and beta and he says

“AND GOT DAMIT LOU!!” He turn to look at Lou who was just there and he vanished.

and he’s like ..eyes red as fuck..lol..he’s like

where da fuck does this Crakka go!!!

And you hear Kandy in the next room over

“I told you you shouldn’t have hired him, but who listens to Kandy’ no one that’s who”

nah thats the thing lol

Lou aint even on the payroll....nobody knows who hired him....mf's just around lol

matter of fact they dont know his name....Cain just be like AY, AY YOU, Slim Shady! and then he's gone until next sighting

Back