Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Corey Holcomb: Dave Chappelle Is An Overrated Stand Up Comedian

test
If you dont know who Cory Holcomb is, you dont really follow comedy like that. Since you dont really follow comedy like that, that leads me to believe you only notice comedians in big movies or that do stadiums. So no matter what I link, or fact that i bring up, you're most likely just going to dismiss it.
How does that answer the fucking question i asked?

That was great but his latest special wasn't bad

Everything in between was mid
I didn't say it was bad either. I said it wasn't great. It made me laugh a few times but nothing like Sticks and Stones or previous great ones

When I watch a comedy special I want to go away from it laughing a lot

And lets not act like Cory is some bum nobody comedian, because you dont agree with him. Its fine if you dont know his comedy or do know it and dont like it, but dont try and spin it into some bitter comedian that didnt make it is hating on Dave.
That kinda shit is what the PC crowd does in comments, that yall complain about. They flooded Daves comments saying he was never funny, & lame cuz they heard he made a trans joke.
he's not a bum I go check him out whenever he come to the city BUT he's not even close to Dave when it comes to be funny. He's a shock comedian and there's nothing wrong with that and that's his lane but he has his fans just so happens Dave has more than him

he's not a bum I go check him out whenever he come to the city BUT he's not even close to Dave when it comes to be funny. He's a shock comedian and there's nothing wrong with that and that's his lane but he has his fans just so happens Dave has more than him
A fair take. But I was more talking to people who act like Cory is some random open mic comic who, just started comedy and their podcast like 3 months ago.

Like with music, there are a ton of comedians out there that have done this a long time, are well respected and have a solid fan base that most of us have never heard before. People keep forgetting that

And you gunna keep waiting. This isnt some obscure comedian, his stuff is all over the internet, type his name

google.com duckduckgo.com bing.com youtube.com
I asked you for a recommendation based on the extreme jock riding this morning lol

Just could have said I don’t know or he ain’t got nothing I can recommend

Ain't nobody up on no damn Corey Holcomb comedy, you dudes saying otherwise need to cut the shit
But niggas know damn well they can’t direct you to no Corey Holcomb shit off the top of their head

But will sit here and chat about how great he is just because they seen some clips or like that stupid red pill shit he be talking bout in his podcast

Back