Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Corey Holcomb: Dave Chappelle Is An Overrated Stand Up Comedian

test
Corey is wack but I agree with the overrated thing

Also a lot of what he’s saying is about Dave doing local stuff to work on material

I have to take his word for that part
Its not about agreeing or disagreeing to me. The whole get on a platform and call someones work overrated or trash is weird to me.

Thats like me going to work and telling my coworkers very publicly that their work is overrated.

It might be a me thing though.

For reference, I didnt listen to the KAT video and only saw a few clips people sent me.

So im consistent with finding it weird when mfers in a line of work publicly voice their opinion on other mfers work.

Unless they professional critics of the work.

Its not about agreeing or disagreeing to me. The whole get on a platform and call someones work overrated or trash is weird to me.

Thats like me going to work and telling my coworkers very publicly that their work is overrated.

It might be a me thing though.

For reference, I didnt listen to the KAT video and only saw a few clips people sent me.

So im consistent with finding it weird when mfers in a line of work publicly voice their opinion on other mfers work.

Unless they professional critics of the work.
Idk why you comparing yourself and your work at a regular job with being a public figure with your own show where you express your opinions

making unnecessary comparisons really

Niggas(comedians) picking sides it seems. Mike Epps was in the comments on that Dave Chappelle video saying "Dave ain't comedians daddy, wtf".

Idk why you comparing yourself and your work at a regular job with being a public figure with your own show where you express your opinions

making unnecessary comparisons really
Not really. Is fam a comedy critic? Or is fam just a comedian with a podcast that he talks about current events?

Just weird to me that with all the shit to talk about a grown man talking about the craft of another comedian.

But aye, thats me man. If my thoughts around this is abnormal, then ill be that.

Not really. Is fam a comedy critic? Or is fam just a comedian with a podcast that he talks about current events?

Just weird to me that with all the shit to talk about a grown man talking about the craft of another comedian.

But aye, thats me man. If my thoughts around this is abnormal, then ill be that.
Lol why are you limiting what he can talk about? You make it as if that’s all he’s talking about..off one clip

If a comedian can’t talk abo it another comedian? Who can? What are we doing? Lol

It IS just about agreeing or disagreeing

You making the convo steer towards something else unnecessarily because you wouldn’t talk about Dave on your show lol

Back