Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Corey Holcomb: Dave Chappelle Is An Overrated Stand Up Comedian

test
Lol why are you limiting what he can talk about? You make it as if that’s all he’s talking about..off one clip

If a comedian can’t talk abo it another comedian? Who can? What are we doing? Lol

It IS just about agreeing or disagreeing

You making the convo steer towards something else unnecessarily because you wouldn’t talk about Dave on your show lol
Lmaooo.

Fam we having a fundemantal disagreement here.

You cool with grown people to talk about the work of other grown people.

I find it weird.

which is fine.

Disagreements are cool.

You keep listening to Corey man, I aint limiting or judging you.

I just find the whole critize a mfer when I have a million current events to talk about weird. This is me.

Its cool to have different perspectives.

Defensive ass mfer.

Lmaooo.

Fam we having a fundemantal disagreement here.

You cool with grown people to talk about the work of other grown people.

I find it weird.

which is fine.

Disagreements are cool.

You keep listening to Corey man, I aint limiting or judging you.

I just find the whole critize a mfer when I have a million current events to talk about weird. This is me.

Its cool to have different perspectives.

Defensive ass mfer.
Let’s cut down the clutter

Do you agree with him or no?

Dave definitely been coasting for a minute..we know.. real fans can acknowledge it. But he's given us enough at this point, if he just wants to go to Netflix once a year and cash out.. cool. Also this aint the me too movement. I care who Katt beefin wit.. dont nobody GAF who Corey Holcomb don't like.

Overrated currently? For sure. His new shit aint as funny as people say.

Hes more entertaining than funny to me. And this crusade he got about going after groups cause they said he couldnt been bored me.
Thanks I appreciate that

oh now Dave not funny to you niggas? Was his last special his best work nope but has last 6-7 been absolutely. Katt's last special was ass BUT the other ones was fantastic. Corey's special was...wait he hasn't had one in 20yrs. Him and Faizon some hating ass niggas I swear his opinion tho
Who said Dave wasn’t funny? Lol

For the record, Cory isnt saying this for views, he's just being him, which naturally says wild shit. Same kinda Patrice energy, where he can never go mainstream, cuz he cant censor himself.

Also, the whole label everyone a hater if they dont like something or someone popular, it kinda annoying. Cuz the same people calling you a hater for that, also complain later that people are fake, if they find out you secretly dont like something, but never said anything.

But wont this make Dave a hater by saying he doesnt agree with Kat?

And lets not act like Cory is some bum nobody comedian, because you dont agree with him. Its fine if you dont know his comedy or do know it and dont like it, but dont try and spin it into some bitter comedian that didnt make it is hating on Dave.
That kinda shit is what the PC crowd does in comments, that yall complain about. They flooded Daves comments saying he was never funny, & lame cuz they heard he made a trans joke.

And lets not act like Cory is some bum nobody comedian, because you dont agree with him. Its fine if you dont know his comedy or do know it and dont like it, but dont try and spin it into some bitter comedian that didnt make it is hating on Dave.
That kinda shit is what the PC crowd does in comments, that yall complain about. They flooded Daves comments saying he was never funny, & lame cuz they heard he made a trans joke.
Point me to his work?

Back