Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Both sides are anti-black. Both sides refuse to do anything that's constructive exclusively for black america, so they are not different as far as black america is concerned

The bold is not true. You're right that both sides don't particularly care about helping Black America specifically. However, the Dems will do certain things even if they know those things will disproportionately help black people (e.g., criminal justice reform). The Reps will specifically not do things if they believe that it will benefit black people more than white people. That is a big difference that you guys keep discounting. A Dem governor might not be willing to push reparations like those politicians in Cali, but he/she might be willing to reallocate state resources to improve majority black schools, communities, etc... Rep governors would never do that. Any help black people get from Reps has to be a byproduct of helping white people more.

This isn't true. Ya'll either need to educate yourselves or stop speaking on this matter.

The Dems are trash, but there are tons of differences between them and the Reps.

The Reps are out here ending abortion and fighting legalization of weed even though the majority of the country wants both. The Dems aren't doing that. The Reps deny pandemics and climate change. The Dems don't do that. The Reps are against black history, measures that will disproportionately help black people like criminal justice reform, and anything that they believe will help black people rise above the poor position we've been put in (e.g., affirmative action and reparations). The Dems aren't.

If corrupt politicians are fruit, then yes, both the Dems and Reps are fruit, but they are still apples and oranges when compared to each other.

The bold is not true. You're right that both sides don't particularly care about helping Black America specifically. However, the Dems will do certain things even if they know those things will disproportionately help black people (e.g., criminal justice reform). The Reps will specifically not do things if they believe that it will benefit black people more than white people. That is a big difference that you guys keep discounting. A Dem governor might not be willing to push reparations like those politicians in Cali, but he/she might be willing to reallocate state resources to improve majority black schools, communities, etc... Rep governors would never do that. Any help black people get from Reps has to be a byproduct of helping white people more.
Nah

Ya'll can be demonstrably wrong if you want. I just don't get the point. You have no shot at ever correcting a problem when you start from a false premise.

During Reconstruction, the majority of the politicians didn't care what happened with Black people. However, one group was perfectly fine with letting black people create their own communities and take part in various institutions. The other group literally destroyed black communities and actively attempted to stop black people from participating in those institutions. By your arguments, both groups were the same because they mutually weren't concerned with actively pushing black people forward. That's retarded and the lack of basic reasoning ability is why a lot of you dudes aren't taken seriously even when you're right.

Ya'll can be demonstrably wrong if you want. I just don't get the point. You have no shot at ever correcting a problem when you start from a false premise.

During Reconstruction, the majority of the politicians didn't care what happened with Black people. However, one group was perfectly fine with letting black people create their own communities and take part in various institutions. The other group literally destroyed black communities and actively attempted to stop black people from participating in those institutions. By your arguments, both groups were the same because they mutually weren't concerned with actively pushing black people forward. That's retarded and the lack of basic reasoning ability is why a lot of you dudes aren't taken seriously even when you're right.
Not being taken seriously while right is cowardly on y'all's part tho... it's just Plantation mentality we already expected, so that doesn't phase us pro blacks

What you're saying isn't wrong it just doesn't matter in 2024

We are tired.

We want something tangible....

We want our vote to be EARNED this time

We want to be proud of our vote

We want to be treated like ukrainians, nahmean?

If not we're not voting

We will not be coerced or shamed into voting for nothing ever again

And please believe my sentiment will catch on before 2024, you might as well get with it now

Not being taken seriously while right is cowardly on y'all's part tho... it's just Plantation mentality we already expected, so that doesn't phase us pro blacks

What you're saying isn't wrong it just doesn't matter in 2024

We are tired.

We want something tangible....

We want our vote to be EARNED this time

We want to be proud of our vote

We want to be treated like ukrainians, nahmean?

If not we're not voting

We will not be coerced or shamed into voting for nothing ever again

And please believe my sentiment will catch on before 2024, you might as well get with it now

Who is ya'll bro? I didn't vote for Biden. I didn't vote for Hillary. I didn't vote for Obama the second time. I'm not a registered Democrat.

Your problem is that you think that I and everyone else that disagrees with you loves the Dems or the status quo. I don't. I disagree with some of the shit you say because its demonstrably wrong, and I think its dumb as fuck to strategize using blatantly wrong information. You guys are basically the pro-black version of MAGA.

Who is ya'll bro? I didn't vote for Biden. I didn't vote for Hillary. I didn't vote for Obama the second time. I'm not a registered Democrat.

Your problem is that you think that I and everyone else that disagrees with you loves the Dems or the status quo. I don't. I disagree with some of the shit you say because its demonstrably wrong, and I think its dumb as fuck to strategize using blatantly wrong information. You guys are basically the pro-black version of MAGA.
Everybody who disagrees with me (excluding you i guess?) is protecting the Democrats due to conditioning, whether consciously or subconsciously. Abw doesn't argue from standpoint of what's best for black people, i do. Abw in fact argues in favor of the status quo, again because they are conditioned, as the former slaves of this country to not prioritize ourselves. Standing up to white supremacy doesn't appeal to the average Joe and that's why we clash👇🏾

Here's the thing, the majority of Black America including the overwhelming majority of this website has tied their morality to the Democratic party. We're so marginalized and conditioned. Due to that marginalization that we look for allies and cosigns our entire lives, be it consciously, unconsciously, subconsciously. Since the Republican party openly represents white supremacy and is considered bad we naively conflate that to consider the Democratic party "good". The average negro believes the Democratic party represents good, period... As long as they're not the evil Republican party that means they're for me, thus I will tie my morality to them... That's the ignorant mindset black america has.

My rhetoric on this website hasn't changed one bit but before the 2020 election these niggas were very sure what I was saying was "bad" and i am bad person for saying it. For saying the Democratic party is anti black. Now after president biden has completely ignored us and helped every other group imaginable my words ring true...but i don't think truth is even the issue. Negroes are conditioned to do the safe thing, not the righteous thing, so the Democrats might get the black vote anyway just because of cowardice. We'll see

as far as black Maga... oooook... I'll bite, what's not being a non "pro Black version of Maga" done for us thus far?

As of today non "pro black version of maga" negroes are caping hard for non black illegals, using pronouns, going along with white liberal's gender bending, basically cosigning a bunch of shit that benefits everyone but black people. And being neutral or ignorant is still cosigning. Anything other than outright resistance to these things is conforming to them

In that case I'd rather be that slanderous shit you just called me than not.

Everybody who disagrees with me (excluding you i guess?) is protecting the Democrats due to conditioning, whether consciously or subconsciously. Abw doesn't argue from standpoint of what's best for black people, i do. Abw in fact argues in favor of the status quo, again because they are conditioned, as the former slaves of this country to not prioritize ourselves. Standing up to white supremacy doesn't appeal to the average Joe and that's why we clash👇🏾

as far as black Maga... oooook... I'll bite, what's not being a non "pro Black version of Maga" done for us thus far?

As of today non "pro black version of maga" negroes are caping hard for non black illegals, using pronouns, going along with white liberal's gender bending, basically cosigning a bunch of shit that benefits everyone but black people. And being neutral or ignorant is still cosigning. Anything other than outright resistance to these things is conforming to them

In that case I'd rather be that slanderous shit you just called me than not.

And what is not voting going to do for us? First of all, the Dems don't even care if they lose. They are content to let Reps win, fuck shit up, and then come back the next voting season. They are also courting other voting blocks including Hispanics who actually have more voting power than we do. Being slaves to Democratic party is stupid, but acting like you got the key with your strategy when it's really not logical and is completely unproven is silly. I'm not telling you to vote for Dems. If you don't want to, then don't, but stop trying to act like everyone who votes for Dems is some house slave when half these dudes can make cogent arguments for why they're doing it and your response is only name calling and saying "Nuh uh."

At the end of the day, what you fail to see is that the whole system is fucked up. No, it's not serving black people. It's not serving anyone but the elites. There are people who actually want to change the system and move it towards something that can benefit people. To me, the smart thing is to try and generate support for those people. That's my way. You disagree and think abstaining from the system is a better course of action, fine. I can't blame you for that, just stop basing all your arguments for your chosen path on lies and faulty information. Other than, I don't really have any problem with your stance.

I’m more focused on local shit as always but I feel like voting for West is a fuck you to both establishment parties
I've been starting to shift my focus on local and state elections too. Maybe just local since the right has the super majority in both the state house and senate.

I've been starting to shift my focus on local and state elections too. Maybe just local since the right has the super majority in both the state house and senate.
I’ve always focused on local and the older I got the more I focused donating money to candidates and/or connecting candidates to folks who could help them that I knew. That favor for a favor shit real in that space

I’ve always focused on local and the older I got the more I focused donating money to candidates and/or connecting candidates to folks who could help them that I knew. That favor for a favor shit real in that space

West is going pretty hard now. He might not have a chance but at least he is speaking his mind freely.

Plantation appreciation day

Dementia Jim Crow Joe crime bill Biden doesn't sounds very interested and is disingenuous

Kamammy just bedwench babbling. Spewing word salad in the wake of black people being slaughtered

King Jr sounds like a neutered version of his father, bastardizing the message. Dr King never COWERED behind the idea of love and nonviolence even though he pushed for it. The second generation civil rights negroes always tapdance from the King kids to Laila Ali safe ass

Way too much fucking smiling. Negroes just happy to be there, that's all

Biden aint bout to do shit for y'all, cuz HE DOESN'T HAVE TO

Minions.

Plantation appreciation day

Dementia Jim Crow Joe crime bill Biden doesn't sounds very interested and is disingenuous

Kamammy just bedwench babbling. Spewing word salad in the wake of black people being slaughtered

King Jr sounds like a neutered version of his father, bastardizing the message. Dr King never COWERED behind the idea of love and nonviolence even though he pushed for it. The second generation civil rights negroes always tapdance from the King kids to Laila Ali safe ass

Way too much fucking smiling. Negroes just happy to be there, that's all

Biden aint bout to do shit for y'all, cuz HE DOESN'T HAVE TO

Minions.

The Dems tried to get a criminal justice reform bill through, but the Reps blocked it. Joe could probably so something through executive order without needing to worry about the Reps. We'll see though. I'm not 100% convinced Joe even still has the mental faculties necessary to get something worthwhile done.

Man, he sho is smooth. Imagine if there was some substance behind the smoothness. Imagine if he was really the brotha we thought he was. We thought there was more to it but that smoothness is where it begins and ends.

He got us. We got tricked into believing the image of a cool black man in office was enough for Black America. Black people should hold a grudge against the Democratic party for that con job.

Last edited:
These are the type of negroes who still speak highly of biden. Notice the respect in his tone. Biden has done absolutely nothing for black people but he does protect the LGBT.

Back