Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

I mean I asked what you were proposing and I got told to scram by Shawty Hotep lol.
Just understand that both sides are anti black with anti black agendas.

Now if you are a part of a different secondary subgroup you can ride with the dems, they got you as long as you promote their agenda. But if you're a black person, specifically a black American person these people are ANTI YOU. Everything they say and do is not for your groups benefit. They are not gonna do anything to repair the damage done by slavery. They're not gonna do anything to keep police from murdering and harming you. What they will do is give your black ass tokens and symbolism like George Floyd statues, juneteenth holidays and pandering at black churches. That's the only things dems do for the black American community...THEIR BASE.

In closing, both sides are anti black, hop off.

The last “president” was a cock-sucking asshole, plain and simple.

Y’all seem to forget that shit. We’re not exposing this shit again, because y’all amnesia is through the roof. Fuck Biden. I said that then. I say it now. Y’all ain’t new to shit. DO SOME WORK instead of bitching about the goddamn government. We’ve said that before too. Each time, crickets…..🦗🦗🦗

Then again, maybe this explains why y’all are silent as fuck about the insurrection….

Raise your hand if u voted for Biden tho I'm tryna see something 🤔

And then........raise your hand if u shitted on those who voted for independent. Cuz y'all sure said "a vote for independent is a vote for trump!"

Own. 👏 Your. 👏 Schidt! 👏

Last edited:
Trump= fuck them mexicans man..I’m trying to give niggas all these jobs..

Biden= fuck them niggas man..I’m trying to give mexicans all these jobs..

Mister B= do some damn work..build the community on your own..self police yourself..run the school yourself..build your own roads..

:lol10:

the way i busted out laughing 😭😭😭😭😭

Why you changing up your post? I agree, Trump was a cock sucking asshole of whatever else you want to call him. He still did the complete opposite of Biden. He still did prison and police reform. Lol so because your logic is flawed and Biden is a piece of shit compared to Trump, I need to do work? I need to stop bitching?

Why do I need to do work and stop bitching?Because that’s easier to say then it is to hold Biden accountable right?

And as far as “insurrection” How I’m gonna be mad at people, mad at their government, taking it out on their government? :wtf20:

Did they attack you? Did they attack your mom? Did they fuck your neighborhood up? Did they burn down a Dairy Queen? A Sharks chicken? Them crazy ass white folks didn’t do nothing BUT what the government allowed them to do.

The media got brains all scrambled.
Trump= fuck them mexicans man..I’m trying to give niggas all these jobs..

Biden= fuck them niggas man..I’m trying to give mexicans all these jobs..

Mister B= do some damn work..build the community on your own..self police yourself..run the school yourself..build your own roads..

:lol10:
1) When was Donnie Dickwad trying to give niggas work? When he was pretending to fund HBCUs? You bought that shit.

2) Who said that going anti-Donnie meant being pro-Biden? Once again, stop hearing what you wanna hear, and LISTEN to what the fuck people are telling you.

3) Why do you need the government to keep your own streets clean? To grow your own food? To police your own neighborhood? Ditzy asses are so dependent on your white daddy in Washington subconsciously, you’re literally too dumb to fend for yourselves.

Aren’t y’all supposed to be revolutionaries in here?

Dont @ me to this shit no more.

I just like pointing out the system is broken and both parties aren’t looking out for your best interest.

republicans are some of the worst evil dick suckers who I slap if I could, but they at least out in the open with their evil so I know where they stand.

democrats, well the conservative ones actually like the Republican agenda, but hide behind identity politics to mask their ain’t shitness.

I believe it can be fixed, but it will be a slow process

Never thought I’d see this shit in Brooklyn:

7836365C-5E05-4B64-8BF2-687B9B353E98.jpeg
And they haven’t slashed the tires yet, you say?

Amazing.

I’m sure the Three Amigos love shit like this….

I just like pointing out the system is broken and both parties aren’t looking out for your best interest.

republicans are some of the worst evil dick suckers who I slap if I could, but they at least out in the open with their evil so I know where they stand.

democrats, well the conservative ones actually like the Republican agenda, but hide behind identity politics to mask their ain’t shitness.

I believe it can be fixed, but it will be a slow process

it cant be fixed

Back