Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Not about to explain myself to someone who blatantly lies on me, intentionally misconstrues my replies and wont correct themselves when they are clearly wrong.

Take a look in the mirror bruh
No lies, i call it how i see it

Yall are beholden to the establishment, that's why yall have made people like myself and race targets for your ridicule and trolling... but then you say you're not beholden or loyal right...

So i say..

Lets start from scratch then

I don't like biden. You don't like biden

Where do we go wrong?

No lies, i call it how i see it

Yall are beholden to the establishment, that's why yall have made people like myself and race targets for your ridicule and trolling... but then you say you're not beholden or loyal right...

So i say..

Lets start from scratch then

I don't like biden. You don't like biden

Where do we go wrong?

Then you a blind muthafucka.

You said I was from the caribbean - LIE
You said I be in here trolling yall - LIE
You said I be in here caping and cheerleading for Biden - LIE

start from scratch by acknowledging you were wrong as hell... and if you werent wrong.. prove it.

If you cant do either theres nothing else for us to discuss here.

The thing is, they don't post in here to dispute the facts or post counter arguments. They come in here to ridicule and troll the runaways

yo i noticed that. they never counter the compounding evidence aganist biden. just snarky comments and cattiness

Then you a blind muthafucka.

You said I was from the caribbean - LIE
You said I be in here trolling yall - LIE
You said I be in here caping and cheerleading for Biden - LIE

start from scratch by acknowledging you were wrong as hell... and if you werent wrong.. prove it.

If you cant do either theres nothing else for us to discuss here.
Voting biden is caping for Biden. You endorsed him

But whatever... If all those are lies, then what's the problem B?

Im trying to understand where we differ on the issue of the democratic party

That's the thing.. AINT NO IF nigga. You straight up lying on me.

I want you to admit it
Lmao! Since I'm sure this isn't a deflection from the issue i raised I'm going to go ahead and say im sorry for viciously and ruthlessly lying on you bruh. It was totally uncalled for and i should be ashamed...

Now, back to the actual question i asked

If you're not loyal to dems like i lied and said you are, if you don't like biden the same as i don't because you understand he's a white supremacist...where do we go wrong?

The thing is, they don't post in here to dispute the facts or post counter arguments. They come in here to ridicule and troll the runaways
I only come here when you invoke my name. You fucking stalker.

Don’t mention me, don’t react to my posts, and don’t quote me and I guarantee I will never, ever pay you any attention.

Can you say the same about me?

Lmao! Since I'm sure this isn't a deflection from the issue i raised I'm going to go ahead and say im sorry for viciously and ruthlessly lying on you bruh. It was totally uncalled for and i should be ashamed...

Now, back to the actual question i asked

If you're not loyal to dems like i lied and said you are, if you don't like biden the same as i don't because you understand he's a white supremacist...where do we go wrong?

Disingenuous ass response but i'll play along. I'm not loyal to dems. Not even a registered Democrat at this stage.

I still stand by the importance of voting(locally especially). I dont really care who YOU vote for.. but I think abstaining completely is detrimental.. as I've said numerous times on here.

I still stand by trying to hold whoever you vote for accountable as best you can.

Now that that's out of the way... since you are so disillusioned with the Dems.. why not vote third party? why not attempt to start a new party or join another third party that's more in line with your viewpoint and building upon that?

Disingenuous ass response but i'll play along. I'm not loyal to dems. Not even a registered Democrat at this stage.

I still stand by the importance of voting(locally especially). I dont really care who YOU vote for.. but I think abstaining completely is detrimental.. as I've said numerous times on here.

I still stand by trying to hold whoever you vote for accountable as best you can.

Now that that's out of the way... since you are so disillusioned with the Dems.. why not vote third party? why not attempt to start a new party or join another third party that's more in line with your viewpoint and building upon that?

Ok... im going to take your word at face value

Ideally, Im completely with a propping up a 3rd party candidate, the problem is the rest of the 13% aren't. We settle for the lesser of 2 klansmen and ridicule fellow black people who don't. The first post @Swabbie made in here was "we supposed to be Republicans?" as if that's the only alternative to dealing with corrupt dems

Im not gonna spend the rest of my life settling between anti black candidates... black people as a whole will never get on board with an independent... so my only recourse is to tap out and just be pro black for better or worse.

We should all be like that because this shit aint for US

I don't get what's so radical about that

Ideally, Im completely with a propping up a 3rd party candidate, the problem is the rest of the 13% aren't. We settle for the lesser of 2 klansmen and ridicule fellow black people who don't. The first post @Swabbie made in here was "we supposed to be Republicans?" as if that's the only alternative to dealing with corrupt dems

Im not gonna spend the rest of my life settling between anti black candidates... black people as a whole will never get on board with an independent... so my only recourse is to tap out and just be pro black for better or worse.

I agree for the most part..

President.. i'm pragmatic about.. there's two choices to make. Ima gonna vote for who is in closer alignment with MY views... which more often than not tends to be Democrat.

Locally tho? The same logic applies with me but there are more options and better chances for a third party candidate to win AND there are more options/tactics you can use with local representatives to actually hold them accountable. If the race is CLOSE though? Again.. being pragmatic.. I'll choose who has the best chance of winning AND is in closest alignment with my views.

So we are more in agreement on Dems than not... I just dont paint with broad strokes like you.. which is why I tell you every-time to stop @ing me to goofy shit when you loop me in with whoever you were arguing with previously.

I mean I asked what you were proposing and I got told to scram by Shawty Hotep lol. My guy, do you.

Last edited:
I agree for the most part..

President.. i'm pragmatic about.. there's two choices to make. Ima gonna vote for who is in closer alignment with MY views... which more often than not tends to be Democrat.

Locally tho? The same logic applies with me but there are more options and better chances for a third party candidate to win AND there are more options/tactics you can use with local representatives to actually hold them accountable. If the race is CLOSE though? Again.. being pragmatic.. I'll choose who has the best chance of winning AND is in closest alignment with my views.

So we are more in agreement on Dems than not... I just dont paint with broad strokes like you.. which is why I tell you every-time to stop @ing me to goofy shit when you loop me in with whoever you were arguing with previously.
35A7EABC-9488-4D16-B3D7-2B6F583214AA.gif

Back