Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

This is simple: just be accountable. Y’all who wanted Biden in here so bad need to not only hold him accountable but yourselves for basically harassing folks who chose not to partake in “Biden or Trump.” Nothin more nothing less

"I dont even fuckin like Biden..... despite caping, running interference and never holding Biden accountable"

:wtf11:

This is simple: just be accountable. Y’all who wanted Biden in here so bad need to not only hold him accountable but yourselves for basically harassing folks who chose not to partake in “Biden or Trump.” Nothin more nothing less
Bruh these niggas don't care

They troll this thread because they don't care about what's best for black people collectively

They know and don't care that the dems are the left wing of white supremacy

What these cowardly niggas do in here is equivalent to slaves on a plantation mocking and clowning runaways 🎯

If you don't like biden and i don't like Biden what's the problem????????????

You can't have it both ways

You can't constantly troll this thread running interference for the establishment then say piss off when i @ you

Stop cheerleading and caping for the soft white supremacy party, that's all i ask

Nothing i say or do is the problem... yall supporting the enemy is problematic for our race. Stop it. Or at least stop trolling those of us who aren't cowardly enough to continue supporting the enemy

*yawns*

More clown shit and outright lies.

I havent been in this thread trolling. I havent been in this thread caping or cheerleading. Most of my comments in this thread have been agreeing with pointing out the nasty shit dems be on. No capes here but we both know that.

I get the troll... it's lazy as fuck but I see the angle. Maybe you'll catch someone else

Im not anti....

But peep how @Inori and nightking exposed themselves..

They read the headline that says biden and trump are the same towards Hati yet it doesn't phase them. What does draw their reactions is your bad faith troll question to me about that headline.. that's what gets inori's fake ether reaction, not the headline itself. And he's from the carribbean. He IGNORED the tweet until you trolled me about it

It doesn't matter to him that biden and trump are the same but it matters whether im "pro immigrant" or not

Safe ass niggas lmao. Biden can do no wrong huh. And if he can do wrong you'll never be individual men enough to stop supporting him over his wrongdoing

Cowardly.
9A74948E-AEB2-49F8-8951-D03C5A5A1189.gif

*yawns*

More clown shit and outright lies.

I havent been in this thread trolling. I havent been in this thread caping or cheerleading. Most of my comments in this thread have been agreeing with pointing out the nasty shit dems be on. No capes here but we both know that.

I get the troll... it's lazy as fuck but I see the angle. Maybe you'll catch someone else
Brother..we both don't like biden. I actually show it

Please stop supporting the anti black democrats, cold turkey

How bout that?

Brother..we both don't like biden. I actually show it

Please stop supporting the anti black democrats, cold turkey

How bout that?

How about you dont get to ask me shit after lying on my name for like the last 4 posts. Fuck outa here man.

Do whatever you like when it comes to voting or not voting. Divesting and all that. Have a ball. Whatever makes you happy bruh.

I honestly dont give a fuck what you do tho since you've shown you lack integrity, understanding nuance AND the ability to even have a decent debate

How about you dont get to ask me shit after lying on my name for like the last 4 posts. Fuck outa here man.

Do whatever you like when it comes to voting or not voting. Divesting and all that. Have a ball. Whatever makes you happy bruh.

I honestly dont give a fuck what you do tho since you've shown you lack integrity, understanding nuance AND the ability to even have a decent debate
Exactly..

Soo that's a no, you're NOT gonna abandon the anti black democrats no matter what... and that's showing the integrity i dont have huh? Wow

Bizarro world

Im not anti....

But peep how @Inori and nightking exposed themselves..

They read the headline that says biden and trump are the same towards Hati yet it doesn't phase them. What does draw their reactions is your bad faith troll question to me about that headline.. that's what gets inori's fake ether reaction, not the headline itself. And he's from the carribbean. He IGNORED the tweet until you trolled me about it

It doesn't matter to him that biden and trump are the same but it matters whether im "pro immigrant" or not

Safe ass niggas lmao. Biden can do no wrong huh. And if he can do wrong you'll never be individual men enough to stop supporting him over his wrongdoing

Cowardly.

Bruh i don’t care

1 - I'm not from the caribbean and have stated so multiple times but you know that and try to lie on me anyway. Piss off
2 - I dont even fuckin like Biden and have stated so multiple times but you know that and try to lie on me anyway. Kick Rocks
3 - Stop @ing me with this goofy clown shit bruh go find someone else to argue with. I'm bored of your tired ass gimmick and dont feel like entertaining it any further.

Fuck outa here

@Elzo69Renaissance told you he was FBA lol

I just don’t understand why y’all care so much about what internet people do with their politics, lol. Go out into the real world and make real change. Come in here to discuss topics and express your opinion, not antagonize everybody that disagrees with your myopic views.

I guess it’s not for me to understand and at the end of the day

BAD1B32C-0B4D-4042-94C2-B606232676DC.gif

I just don’t understand why y’all care so much about what internet people do with their politics, lol. Go out into the real world and make real change. Come in here to discuss topics and express your opinion, not antagonize everybody that disagrees with your myopic views.

I guess it’s not for me to understand and at the end of the day

View attachment 611383
If i was raised confused trailer trash with whites i wouldn't speak on black issues

Somebody come look at this goofy shit

Lol was it a mystery or sumn?
that's what gets inori's fake ether reaction, not the headline itself. And he's from the carribbean. He IGNORED the tweet until you trolled me about it

Anyway

Can you explain your position?

I don't get where you stand

I will not. I have done so before on here several times and have no desire to explain it again to YOU of all people

Somebody come look at this goofy shit

Anyway

I will not. I have done so before on here several times and have no desire to explain it again to YOU of all people
So why are in you in here then??

You don't contribute

You don't dispute anything posted

You claim to not like Biden

Make it make sense

So why are in you in here then??

You don't contribute

You don't dispute anything posted

You claim to not like Biden

Make it make sense

Not about to explain myself to someone who blatantly lies on me, intentionally misconstrues my replies and wont correct themselves when they are clearly wrong.

You're doing it again. Not taking accountability for being wrong

Take a look in the mirror bruh

Back