Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

I’m saying democrats and republicans are pretty similar. The majority of the things that separate the party’s, separate the public. I wonder why? I’m not here to defend Trump or Biden or Obama or Bush or Clinton.

When it comes Dakota everything that went down under Trump went down under Obama was just longer under Obama and he refused to pick a side. Trumped picked his. Thats the only difference. I could argue Obama picked his side by not denying it but I won’t.

When it comes to police reform. The bill that was announced from coon of the year Tim Scott it addressed chokeholds,cameras, rehiring bad cops, a database of bad cops , funding for social workers to be sent out, not police. People protested because the television told them to. Because democrats told them to. Was the bill the absolute answer? No. Was it more then democrats did? Yes. Democrats control every part of government and still can’t replace the bill with a better one. What democrats should have done was address the real issue with the bill. None of it was mandatory it was all tied to receiving federal dollars. Dems knew they had a good chance of winning. They should have made them policy’s mandatory and presented the add ons for when they take power.

The vast majority of the Americans support abortion? Nah. That’s not even close to being true. Not all democrats support abortion. I’m saying if a woman or the child is about to die get an abortion. If the child or the women is going to be irreversible harmed get an abortion.I don’t support the “ I don’t like him” “I’m broke” arguments. I’m raising a Brady Brunch over here breh.

Every issue you bring up im giving you the democrats stance. From the judges to the pipeline. You just don’t like the way I’m saying it. It’s no fluff like on the television and them weak ass articles y’all be reading.

People protested because TV told them to? If you believe people were marching and getting fucked up with rubber bullets, mace and getting arrested because "TV told them to do it" then you're lost as hell. If you're referring to the Dems protesting the bill you I already told you why. Because the shit you're trying to give Tim Scott credit for wasn't actually put in there by him.

Trump picked his side on the Dakota pipeline and his was one that blatantly not only ignored the wishes of those who the land rightfully belongs to but also had police out there causing physical harm to those protesting it.

As for the abortion issue 60% of people in this country agree that abortions should be legal so yeah that's the majority. The numbers only change when the issue of late term abortions come about but for abortions in general 60% do think they should be legal.

You can't keep saying you're not here to defend Trump when you in here trying to say "Trump did this for Black folks" with no evidence to back it up. Or you're in here trying to be intentionally vague on shit to give him credit for things. You're not as anti as you want to present yourself as

*Healthy American goes to get 3rd Covid shot while poor countries can't get even 2% pop first shot*
-crickets
*Healthy, fit American says "I'll pass on vax"*
Fauci: "it's not all about u ya selfish bastard"

🥴
*Poor countries beg for vaccine.

Americans with the easiest vaccine access in the world: "I don't trust it."

And I'm not going at you personally because I know you're objective on this. The points of view on both sides are just funny to me.

*Poor countries beg for vaccine.

Americans with the easiest vaccine access in the world: "I don't trust it."

And I'm not going at you personally because I know you're objective on this. The points of view on both sides are just funny to me.
Ain't mad at it but there's no shortage of demonizing the unvaxxed so that's redundant.

If u never caught Covid and wanna protect yourself with a vaxx by all means I'm taking every shot offered asap.

BUT as a nation makes us ALL selfish especially if undervaxxed poor countries spawn a mutation our vaccines/natural immunity can't get rid of

That's all I'm sayin

He didn’t real the article so he doesn’t know that.. the article says that.. it also says the only people charged with violent crimes were boogaloo boys. It goes on to say the majority of the cases were in Portland. Portland, where a bunch of white folks dressed up and threw fireworks at police outside of federal buildings. Then they created they own city within the city lol and got away with it .:lol10:

The second place was Chicago. Chicago, where Trump asked the mayor to let him use federal agents to stop the looting. They mayor told him no, but requested EVEN MORE FEDERAL AGENTS for the gangs.

He doesn’t know any of this because he’s emotional trying to prove a point that Biden/Dems are something other then pieces of shits just like republicans.

I stated my point. You made a claim Trump was out here trying to help Black people. You're the one trying to point out the supposed good he did

Back