Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

i mean who do y’all think keeps a lot of these food banks and homeless shelters open and operating? rich people? the guberment? 😂😂😂😂😂

HELL NO

what have you seen?
Here is one scenario that I seen…

There is a school down here, a head start..that coordinates with affluent families and the mayor. They take each and every one of these kids, link them to a sponsored affluent family around Christmas time and tell the kids to write out a laundry list of what the children want for Christmas.

Ive seen these affluent families come to the head start with bags..I’m talking trash bags full of gifts for children. A mother of 3 has 15 gifts per child. And some of these mothers have been through crisis intervention for domestic abuse and drug abuse and this is how their kids got accepted into the head start.

So while the crisis center gives the mothers a safe space, vocational training for future careers and assisted living. She doesn’t have to stress come Christmas cause the kids are taking care of.

Once they get out of the intervention centers, they get set up with hud housing, or have their credit cleaned with gov provided financial assistance workers so they can get a home from a loan with a good interest rate through NACA.

All of this happens while a case worker is holding their hand through the whole process.

That ain’t food stamps and welfare, that ain’t government assistance. That government intervention that has a whole fucking staff and a head of staff who’s whole job is to make sure these things can work in unison

Here is one scenario that I seen…

There is a school down here, a head start..that coordinates with affluent families and the mayor. They take each and every one of these kids, link them to a sponsored affluent family around Christmas time and tell the kids to write out a laundry list of what the children want for Christmas.

Ive seen these affluent families come to the head start with bags..I’m talking trash bags full of gifts for children. A mother of 3 has 15 gifts per child. And some of these mothers have been through crisis intervention for domestic abuse and drug abuse and this is how their kids got accepted into the head start.

So while the crisis center gives the mothers a safe space, vocational training for future careers and assisted living. She doesn’t have to stress come Christmas cause the kids are taking care of.

Once they get out of the intervention centers, they get set up with hud housing, or have their credit cleaned with gov provided financial assistance workers so they can get a home from a loan with a good interest rate through NACA.

All of this happens while a case worker is holding their hand through the whole process.

That ain’t food stamps and welfare, that ain’t government assistance. That government intervention that has a whole fucking staff and a head of staff who’s whole job is to make sure these things can work in unison

goodbye sir

“Once they get out of the intervention centers, they get set up with hud housing, or have their credit cleaned with gov provided financial assistance workers so they can get a home from a loan with a good interest rate through NACA.

All of this happens while a case worker is holding their hand through the whole process.”

@Alle'Oop link me to this information.
i would like to see the requirements for this program

Lol..you think this shit happens without the local government?!!!!!

yo..you really don’t know as much as you think you do

yes it happens without the local government

i so happen to be apart of organizations that operate outside the scope of the local government

“Once they get out of the intervention centers, they get set up with hud housing, or have their credit cleaned with gov provided financial assistance workers so they can get a home from a loan with a good interest rate through NACA.

All of this happens while a case worker is holding their hand through the whole process.”

@Alle'Oop link me to this information.
i would like to see the requirements for this program
24804260-B2A8-465C-8502-2308DA183C96.png

lmao so after researching this “program” @Alle'Oop you have failed to explain is that there is a rigorous process in place to obtain a mortgage. some ppl have been waiting 2 yrs+ just to be approved and thats if their counselor calls them back ?????

you have to show you have paid rent on time for a year or more, you have to have at least 3 lines of credit paid on time for a year or more, you have to have a steady job and income for a year or
more while maintaining a positive balance in your bank accounts ????????

HOW IN TF DOES THIS HELP POOR PEOPLE ?
niggas better off going thru a fha program. at least they dont have a to hold federal reserves in their bank acccount for 6 months at a time

i shouldnt have to say this but government programs/intervention rarely reach the people they are supposed to help

lmao so after researching this “program” @Alle'Oop you have failed to explain is that there is a rigorous process in place to obtain a mortgage. some ppl have been waiting 2 yrs+ just to be approved and thats if their counselor calls them back ?????

you have to show you have paid rent on time for a year or more, you have to have at least 3 lines of credit paid on time for a year or more, you have to have a steady job and income for a year or
more while maintaining a positive balance in your bank accounts ????????

HOW IN TF DOES THIS HELP POOR PEOPLE ?
niggas better off going thru a fha program. at least they dont have a to hold federal reserves in their bank acccount for 6 months at a time
How long you think it take to rebuild the credit of someone that never gave a fuck about credit. How long you think it take to train someone to live within their means as a habit?

They set people up to win for the long run, not give you money on the 1st and 15th and say do what you want.

The purpose of the program is to teach you how to fish and then give you a meal

You expecting folk to just giving mufuckas shit just cause…life don’t work like that no where

Back