Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Dude, check my posts. But here ya go!

Biden is a white racist pedo senile butthole perv.

Make you feel better now?

Screenshot this so you can read it before you go to bed every night.

And please note I am trolling you hard.

Just like this:

I love Trump and all he stands for. He has been my hero since before I was born. He represents all I want to be in a woman.

Confused ya yet?

Stop playing with me dude. I will troll you to no end and have you crying in your pillow.

View attachment 580040
You think "trolling" at your age is ok but its really just cowardly.

It's easier to go along to get along with whites than standing up for your people huh

You set a horrible example for the black youth but i know you don’t care

You think "trolling" at your age is ok but its really just cowardly.

It's easier to go along to get along with whites than standing up for your people huh

You set a horrible example for the black youth but i know you don’t care

You are right dude. I don't care to set an example for the youth with my fake, cartoon avatar. And I will never be too old to troll. It's fun and a hobby, no different than the guys on here who play PS5 games. And concerning getting along with whites and blacks, everyone is subjected to the smoke.

You are just mad because I called out your boy Ice Coon. Yet you have no answers to why he was chilling with the ZOA, who has done nothing for Black America.

Why are you so butt-hurt about it? Have you ever met Ice Coon? Are you shacking up at his house or something? I already told you I have no allegiance to any entertainers, athletes, presidents, historical figures, etc. Not sure why you keep trying me to do just that.

Read up on what it means to operate in the grey. That will cause you less headache when debating me. I am super-unorthodox.

0_CjMerDNYlf9uvKli.png

Three things:

1. This is from a Republican majority Supreme Court, not dems.

2. The Supreme Court is majority Republican because people didn’t vote in 2016.

3. Congress can’t pass the voting rights bill now because people didn’t vote in 2020.

this is not why. RBG should of retired the first time she got sick during Obama’s 8 years. Plus trying to be bi-partisan allowed republicans to steal 3 seats.

non of that has to do with voting.

As someone who works in industry, I am going to call BS on this tweet. I have to follow the info flowing from the CDC and OSHA, and I can tell you the guidelines do not have to cover all workers, nor should they. There are categories of workers, from essential to healthcare to non-essential. Also, several states have their own OSHA agencies that issue their own guidance outside of the federal OSHA. Knowing the system is an advantage over people who get their info from Twitter.

As someone who works in industry, I am going to call BS on this tweet. I have to follow the info flowing from the CDC and OSHA, and I can tell you the guidelines do not have to cover all workers, nor should they. There are categories of workers, from essential to healthcare to non-essential. Also, several states have their own OSHA agencies that issue their own guidance outside of the federal OSHA. Knowing the system is an advantage over people who get their info from Twitter.

sir pls

You are right dude. I don't care to set an example for the youth with my fake, cartoon avatar. And I will never be too old to troll. It's fun and a hobby, no different than the guys on here who play PS5 games. And concerning getting along with whites and blacks, everyone is subjected to the smoke.

You are just mad because I called out your boy Ice Coon. Yet you have no answers to why he was chilling with the ZOA, who has done nothing for Black America.

Why are you so butt-hurt about it? Have you ever met Ice Coon? Are you shacking up at his house or something? I already told you I have no allegiance to any entertainers, athletes, presidents, historical figures, etc. Not sure why you keep trying me to do just that.

Read up on what it means to operate in the grey. That will cause you less headache when debating me. I am super-unorthodox.

View attachment 580184
Coon & hypocrite.

I think these are very interesting replies to someone whos goal is "black liberation". They're acting like he's mad Bernie didn't win or something. He said he wants black liberation, they said cope with not getting it

To think this is ok or its just a difference of opinion.... thats how deep fried and lost black democrats are.

^^ I like this. Hold his feet to the fire.. and if he doesnt action anything.. when he's up for re-election.. get him up outa there and replace him with someone that will
Someone who will lmao

That's very naive

Time to Evolve man

What does that have to do with the tweet though. I didn't get into the details or how the guidelines are applied. It just said that Biden promised to improve the safety standards and has instead reneged on that promise.

Back