Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Brother @GNS this is not xenophobic, this is not smoke. This is more of what's BEEN going on as i said... another example of the Diaspora undermining and hating on black Americans getting what's OWED because shes ineligible to receive reparations. I've been saying this is a thing where immigrants get online and speak against the best interest of black Americans

Where did the lady try to undermine the movement?
She had some suggestions and even tho I don't think it's my business how the imaginary reparations are allocated. She had some suggestions that african americans have suggested themselves before but it seems most of the twitter crowd took it as an affront because she wasn't from America.

Where did the lady try to undermine the movement?
She had some suggestions and even tho I don't think it's my business how the imaginary reparations are allocated. She had some suggestions that african americans have suggested themselves before but it seems most of the twitter crowd took it as an affront because she wasn't from America.
It's offensive, honestly. From their black American pov if you're a "guest in our house" you shouldnt say shit that's contrary to our wants/demands. That's a given. They immediately questioned why she wouldn't want us to get money, like why would you be opposed to that? Then the questions come, assumptions are made and they get confirmed 9 times outta 10. That happens time and time again it becomes a Pattern. It's not a mere difference of opinion, she is off code. And yes black Americans have also talked like that but they're usually republican coons.

It's offensive, honestly. From their black American pov if you're a "guest in our house" you shouldnt say shit that's contrary to our wants/demands. That's a given. They immediately questioned why she wouldn't want us to get money, like why would you be opposed to that? Then the questions come, assumptions are made and they get confirmed 9 times outta 10. That happens time and time again it becomes a Pattern. It's not a mere difference of opinion, she is off code. And yes black Americans have also talked like that but they're usually republican coons.
I'm obviously not on Twitter and other social media as much as you so I don't see the narrative that you're telling me about with these immigrants but I'll tell you this, she really could just be throwing out suggestions thinking it's for the greater good. If she thinks it's for everyone black in america she needs to be corrected. Simple as. I told u b4. I don't group uncle toms according to nationality. I just put them in a box of people we gotta move on together in spite of their existence.

And immigrants do not come here thinking we're anyone's guests. Most of us assume it's gonna be harder here for us, with the locals against us, with this being a white mans country and the fact that we still got black skin.

idgaf. idc if it helped you and the 3 rugrats you know. naca is not helping ppl on a grand scale and seems predatory at best. throughout the ENTIRE mortgage process which can be a year or more naca runs your credit report & no accounts can show up as delinquent or they push your qualification back 6 to 12 months

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 completely foh

Have you bought a house before? I don't know anything about NACA, but if it opens a path for a low or mid income people with a bad credit histories to be able to secure loans over a year long period, that's a very good thing. Without that program, those same people would probably just be denied outright.

And of course, if you get a delinquency during the process, it will push you back. That's the same thing that happens to people that are in the process outside of the program. Again, the difference is that people that don't have the benefit of a program like this might just be denied outright and not simply postponed.

Brother @GNS this is not xenophobic, this is not smoke. This is more of what's BEEN going on as i said... another example of the Diaspora undermining and hating on black Americans getting what's OWED because shes ineligible to receive reparations. I've been saying this is a thing where immigrants get online and speak against the best interest of black Americans

Niggas in this very thread said the same thing tho. No checks just social help and they American. Like it or not a lot of us (black people in general) don’t trust ourselves so they project it and say we gonna but Jordan’s and rims and the outsiders just co sign it

Back