Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

they all said $2000 checks, not a total of $2000 dollars. he isn't even in office and you libs are already making excuses for his failures.

i expect the same for the next 4 years

wash. rinse. repeat.

Are you retarded? You know how many black leaders were anti government and still feel we need reparations and better schools? Thing aren’t so either or. You can be against the current state of things but still want things to be done the right way

If your anti government be anti government. Don’t ask for help from them.

I’m anti racist muthafuckas in government. And pro reparations and everything that’s old to us as black folks. And I really couldn’t care less about other races.

Don’t call me out my name again. I don’t rock with you like that.

They campaigned on $2,000 checks in Georgia before a single person received any check.

The total was always $2,000.

So you're going on this whole tirade because some people are getting their $2,000 in two checks instead of one?

Do you not realize that there are some people who will get a $2,000 check? So what are you saying? Are you saying that the people who end up getting a $2,000 check were lied to and they should've gotten another $2,000 check for a total of $4,000?

Why are you not complaining about the checks not being $4,000 then instead of arguing semantics on two checks totaling $2,000?

anywho,
telling people that we meant 1400 + 600, when everyone heard with their own ears “$2000 checks” is not the kind of semantic hill you want to roll down.

furthermore, you shouldnt be cool with $600 or $2000.

we all deserve more than that. so idk what yall nig nogs are hellbent on defending blatant fuckery.

again, embarrassing

who gives af who you know. my relatives in GA voted simply because they were told they would recieve $2000 checks

it was stated loud and clear

That’s what happened though

Getting it in 2 installments

They wouldn’t have voted if they understood it as $2000 total?

Are you retarded? You know how many black leaders were anti government and still feel we need reparations and better schools? Thing aren’t so either or. You can be against the current state of things but still want things to be done the right way

hes slow asf

anywho,
telling people that we meant 1400 + 600, when everyone heard with their own ears “$2000 checks” is not the kind of semantic hill you want to roll down.

furthermore, you shouldnt be cool with $600 or $2000.

we all deserve more than that. so idk what yall nig nogs are hellbent on defending blatant fuckery.

again, embarrassing

Ain't it funny how you're bitching about how we all deserve more when the only reason we are even getting more than $600 is because democrats are in charge now? The same Democrats that you shit on daily are the reason we are even getting more money and they're raising the minimum wage on day one.

Ain't it funny how you're bitching about how we all deserve more when the only reason we are even getting more than $600 is because democrats are in charge now? The same Democrats that you shit on daily are the reason we are even getting more money and they're raising the minimum wage on day one.

show me where they stated it would be $1400 in addition to the $600

thanks.

Back