Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

But what have you accomplished in this life since you’re so damn smart.

By the way. You’re conservative as fuck with your views

more than a washed up drug dealer

know that and im not conservative. wtf are you even talking about?

No I did not. This site is called "a black web" and race likes to attack people on here. Get it?

But since you want to play stupid.... tell me how many gop non-white senators and congresspeople there are are vs dems? GOP don't want you, don't like you, don't respect you.

But let's own these dems we didn't vote for for not giving us more stimulus money.

Think about how stupid that sounds.

so we supposed to go at the folks that we didn’t go for or expect anything from? If 90% of us are democrats to the point republicans don’t even try and sway us. It seems like it would be complaining on deaf ears. I just asking why do you think going at Dems means Trump support on this forum?

I can be a lot of things.

But washed up ain’t one of them.

I respect your views though. Cool it with the insults

yall love insulting me and then when i get right with you, it becomes “cool with insults”

man if you dont waltz your remedial ass out of this thread

Damn you're fucking stupid.

You erroneously suggested that I said the dems were synonymous with black people. I clarified but added that even with your inaccurate interpretation if you compare the two parties, which party actually has black people in it?

If you think bringing up one political party in a thread about anoth4er political party in a two party system is a deflection you probably can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

Stop playing yourself.
Nah

Nope

Bullshit

You and your blue maga ilk feel personally attacked when you see people shitting on democrats

Your go-to deflection is YOU MUST BE A REPUBLICAN/MAGA!!! because its easier that way. You're not gonna criticize the party that your parents and granny and grandpa and their grannies and grandpas were loyal to. Yall are programed to accept all of their antiblackness out of TRADITION, therefore you INSTINCTIVELY say "well what about obvious racists".

You're conditioned brother. This isn't a diss. Its the truth

like this nigga wants to debate semantics and all these long ass winded post. at the end of the day, what did the dems campaign on? $1400 or $2000???

@Los216

Neither. The passed a second $1,200 check in May after the first $1,200 check in March but you're ignoring that Republicans effectively blocked it.

again, americans deserve more than $2000. so the fact yall are in trying to spin this shit is hilarious and downright embarrassing. yall are losers!!! that accept anything and everything in the name of your blue masters

its very wild to watch this in real time.

You know this is really a continuation of the Capitol riot thread, right?

It's like the same fight going on in three different threads: this one, the Riots thread, and the POTUS election thread.

like this nigga wants to debate semantics and all these long ass winded post. at the end of the day, what did the dems campaign on? $1400 or $2000???

@Los216

He campaigned for $2000

Only $600 got approved by Congress WELL AFTER his campaign

Now he’s sending us the rest

This is a nonissue

This is a great thread idea and I hate to see you stuck on a bad example

He campaigned for $2000

Only $600 got approved by Congress WELL AFTER his campaign

Now he’s sending us the rest

This is a nonissue

This is a great thread idea and I hate to see you stuck on a bad example

Wrong.

thats not what was stated.

nowhere in this article does it mention $1400

gag

See, you don't read. You just spew shit.

This is the very first sentence in this article that YOU posted

The last-second push at the end of the 116th Congress to increase the value of survival checks for most Americans from $600 to $2,000 ran aground where so much progress has in the past two years: at the desk of Mitch McConnell.

thats what YOU expected or interperted

that was not what was stated

moving right along
Like I said it was broken down like that on the news when it was first brought up so that's why I knew what it was. Even asked a few people at my job and not one said they thought they would be getting on additional 2000 on top of the 600. Like I said I wouldn't mind more money but I also understood what it was from the jump.

How you anti government but want the government to give you money lol

I’m anti-racist muthafuckas in government.

Are you retarded? You know how many black leaders were anti government and still feel we need reparations and better schools? Thing aren’t so either or. You can be against the current state of things but still want things to be done the right way

Back