Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Damn I got my 600 waking up the first of the year. I know people who had simple tax returns with no account changes and still haven't received it.

No I did not. This site is called "a black web" and race likes to attack people on here. Get it?

But since you want to play stupid.... tell me how many gop non-white senators and congresspeople there are are vs dems? GOP don't want you, don't like you, don't respect you.

But let's own these dems we didn't vote for for not giving us more stimulus money.

Think about how stupid that sounds.
:huh2:
GOP??

Sir, this thread topic is about criticizing democrats

Why are you invoking the GOP?

I.. i think you're doing it to... to DEFLECT from the topic

Deliberately trying to derail the topic

Hmm.. why would one do that?

Why are you so inherently defensive of these people?

Why do they have your loyalty?

Could it be conditioning? No huh...

@Race grown ass black men with gray hairs sprouting really believe riding for Democrats is riding for black ppl

That's really their understanding of things

You got your timeline mixed up.

May 15: Democrats pass Cares Act II that includes $1,200 direct payments

May 15th - September 15th: Mitch McConnell never brings The Cares Act II to The Senate floor for a vote so that it can pass and we can receive the second $1,200 check.

September 15th - December 21st: Republicans propose $600 payments instead of $1,200 payments and they also attach some bullshit to the Bill that would benefit Trump after he leaves office. This stuff was added by Steve Munichin on behalf of Trump. It was a money grab for Trump. Democrats say hell no that's bullshit and an insult to all of the people who have been waiting months for help. Then people attack Pelosi for not accepting the $600 deal that is half of what Democrats proposed and includes all of that extra Trump bullshit.

December 21st: Trump goes against Republicans and calls for $2,000 checks in an effort to try and save the two Georgia Senate seats that were in a runoff that was being held on January 5th. Democrats say sure make them $2,000 and the rewrite the Legislation to make the checks $2,000 and hold a pro Forma vote that passes in The House and they sent it to The Senate.

So now on December 22nd Trump, Democrats, and The People all want the $2,000 checks but Mitch McConnell immediately shoots them down. So then Ossof and Warnock started to include the $2,000 checks in their campaign by saying that if Democrats win the Senate you will receive $2,000 checks which was and is still true.

December 29th: While Trump and the Democrats are asking Mitch McConnell to approve the addendum to make the checks $2,000 instead of $600 Mitch McConnell decides to go nuclear and just approve the $600 checks. Democrats then said that once they win The Senate which they did that they would ensure that people receive the full $2,000.

The whole semantics of $600 vs $1,400 vs $2,000 really comes down to when and how you receive your check. Payments started going out on December 30th.

If you already got your $600 you will receive an additional $1,400. That is your $2,000 check it just came in two separate checks.

If you still have not received your $600 then you will get a single check for $2,000.

It was never stated that there would be a $2,000 check on top of a $600 check.

The only reason why people are confused is because the Pro Forma vote in the Senate was approved for the $600 checks while Democrats and Trump were still asking for Mitch McConnell to approve the $2,000 addendum.

the end

like this nigga wants to debate semantics and all these long ass winded post. at the end of the day, what did the dems campaign on? $1400 or $2000???

@Los216

Nobody is getting only a $1,400 check.

The only people who are getting a $1,00 check are the people who already got a $600 check.

The people who never got a $600 check will receive a single check for $2,000.

You need to understand that the majority of people are going to receive a single $2,000 check because many of us have not received their $600 check yet and due to the speed and timing that this was approved it was reasonable to not expect the main body of people to receive their $600 checks by now.

AGAIN, WHAT DID DEMS CAMPAIGN ON?!?

Biden also said 600 hundred isn't enough Americans need 2000. Maybe it's also the way they news was breaking it down as well but that sounds like 600 wasn't enough, we need to make it 2000, as in 1400 more. Hey I'm down for more money lol but that's not how it came off.

thats what YOU expected or interperted

that was not what was stated

moving right along

Answer the question

Why did you bring up the gop??

Im listening......

Damn you're fucking stupid.

You erroneously suggested that I said the dems were synonymous with black people. I clarified but added that even with your inaccurate interpretation if you compare the two parties, which party actually has black people in it?

If you think bringing up one political party in a thread about anoth4er political party in a two party system is a deflection you probably can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

Stop playing yourself.

@SneakDZA i need to know why you were compelled to mention the gop in this thread?

Do you bring up oranges in threads about apples?

dont even go back and forth with this dizzy nigga. he just wants my attention. even he doesnt believe or agree with half of the bullshit hes spewing

pay him dust and let him get his dick wet in another thread

Back