OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

if he meant an extra $1400 he should have very clearly said an extra $1400 but of course all you snot nosed liberal dipshits would rather take cheap shots at people about their math skills than hold your beloved massa n chief accountable to his actual words

so we supposed to go at the folks that we didn’t go for or expect anything from? If 90% of us are democrats to the point republicans don’t even try and sway us. It seems like it would be complaining on deaf ears. I just asking why do you think going at Dems means Trump support on this forum?

I don't think that. I never said that or even implied it.

I do think that the incessant anti-democrat screeds on here are tired and childish. Its the most basic low-level "my first revolutionary" starter pack line of thinking. Like... these people really think they're saying something new and groundbreaking and don't realize most of us are just way past the "hey look at me and my radical opinions" phase.

If your anti government be anti government. Don’t ask for help from them.

I’m anti racist muthafuckas in government. And pro reparations and everything that’s old to us as black folks. And I really couldn’t care less about other races.

Don’t call me out my name again. I don’t rock with you like that.

Nigga I could careless bout callin g you put your name nigga we not friends and you’ve called me faggot plenty times so save ya yella tears my nigga. Your whole point is stupid. You can be anti government and want what’s owed

Reactions: Race Jones
Nigga I could careless bout callin g you put your name nigga we not friends and you’ve called me faggot plenty times so save ya yella tears my nigga. Your whole point is stupid. You can be anti government and want what’s owed

I called you gay bet you said you was. How the fuck I was suppose to know you was joking.

But like I said. Don’t call me out my name.

Shit is weird but for the most part entertaining outside of the name calling here and there.

I really see no purpose even on a message board to converse with someone or people who I fundamentally disagree with on a certain topic.

Shit is a big ass waste of time but I get it folks is bored in a pandemic stuck in the house.

I don't think that. I never said that or even implied it.

I do think that the incessant anti-democrat screeds on here are tired and childish. Its the most basic low-level "my first revolutionary" starter pack line of thinking. Like... these people really think they're saying something new and groundbreaking and don't realize most of us are just way past the "hey look at me and my radical opinions" phase.
Because black people have no reason to be anti democrat huh?

No reason whatsoever right?

• Ether
watching yall bend over backwards to defend rich white mfers at the top throwing us scraps and glimmers of hope to placate us is wild.

its about to be a long 4 yrs

:wtf11::cry:
Imagine being more loyal to a political party than your own ppl...

• Ether