Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

I remind you what Pro-Black truly is, and if that if you’re really Pro-Black, you’d see where your shortcomings are on this issue and work on them.
Lmaooooo

Pro black folks don't take selfies with coffee breath crackers

Pro black people don't call sisters like Race Jones "darkie" like you did, remember?

The word darkie is very much in your vocabulary. Matter of fact you introduced that word to this forum

You're another compromised negro surrounded by a bunch of white liberals at Abbott Elementary in philly. You're never going to have an opinion that veers away from theirs. That's why anti-democrat talk gets you angry because you know the cacs at your job would be angry hearing it and the last thing you want is smoke in the Teachers Lounge

You're a coon ass minion. That's why you get angry at me for telling the truth

The Democratic party is the enemy of the black community and you want to fight me for saying so.

You're a plantation enforcer and that's all you'll ever be. You're the slave they would take with them to catch Runaways. I've been out running your dumb ass for 7 years

How can I expect some ham n egger like you who wears condoms with his WIFE to want what's best for black people?

How can I expect some simpleton who posts disgusting pic of his filthy toenails to do what's best for black people?

You don't even want what's best for yourself 🤨

Idk what you're surprised about lol

As you see.. like always.. i didn't start it..

I attack the anti-black Democratic Party, any random abw house nigga attacks me to defend them. That's the way it's been and that's the way it will be
Not by that. You just when "Flame On" to dude.

It's always the niggas who take cringe selfies with cacs, or use their pronouns, or worship their beckys who have a problem with @Disanthrope

There's always that correlation

The niggas under the most white influence always want to fight me

That's not a coincidence

I don't want Trump back in office, but we can't equate not voting for Biden with voting for Trump even though they might result in the same consequence.

At the end of the day, if Trump needs to go back into office to get the Dems to see the error in their ways, that'll be painful for us but it might be necessary.

The reason I disagree with the whole "if you vote you're a Dem sycophant" crowd is because I don't believe not voting will have the effect they want. I don't think the Dems will correct course if Trump wins again. They'll just spend his whole term painting him about to be a monster, and then ratched up the fear mongering again next election. If Trump is as terrible as we all believe he will be, the Dems will basically get an easy win in 2024 similar to how Obama won in 2008. They don't need black people to win in situations like that.
Agree that not voting for Biden is not the same as voting for Trump 100%. Consequence is the same yes, but I won’t equate the two. Just to make my stance clear.

Idk man y'all don't think it's wild that they can just shove a Boogeyman in your face Everytime and u can even think the consequences of either candidate is the same but most will still vote like they do every four years without batting an eye?

This is why I don't vote bc they both suck and u can't convince enough ppl to break away n support a 3rd party.

I got better shit to do with my time.

Idk man y'all don't think it's wild that they can just shove a Boogeyman in your face Everytime and u can even think the consequences of either candidate is the same but most will still vote like they do every four years without batting an eye?

This is why I don't vote bc they both suck and u can't convince enough ppl to break away n support a 3rd party.

I got better shit to do with my time.

The consequences aren't the same bro.

If Hillary was elected instead of Trump, she likely wouldn't have torpedoed our relationships with our allies, wouldn't have given as huge a tax break to wealthy people at the expense of the middle and lower classes, wouldn't have stacked the Supreme Court with a bunch of crazy rightwing clowns intent on taking rights away from people, wouldn't have politicized COVID practices, wouldn't have demonized BLM or gassed protesters for a photo op, wouldn't have almost started a war with Iran over foolishness, etc... Hillary Clinton is trash as a politician and human being, but to say that her presidency would have been just as bad as Trump's is just plain false.

I feel like since some people's lives aren't drastically affected one way or the other they miss a lot of the differences that are evident from president to president. Again, if you don't think voting will matter for you personally and you don't want to do it, that's fine. just know, that it has mattered for a lot of people and will continue to matter. We have dead women out there now because they needed abortions due to medical emergencies and didn't get them because doctors were so shook by these anti-abortion laws. That's an important consequence.

Washington post

The guardian

Politico

The hill

These and several other outlets have been reporting for years about black people leaving Democrats

This is a thing.....whether I post about it on this Plantation forum or not

@Mister B. and his fellow minions love to pretend me and @Race Jones we're the only 2 knuckleheads on Earth talking this way

But the truth is you're the last of black people still hanging on

you got this big stupid slatee @Mister B. personally attacking me for things that the mainstream media has been reporting

You just don't want to let go of Massa and thats all boils down to, duh

Last edited:
I will say it's interesting how a lot of media outlets will point out that young and Muslim Americans are abandoning Biden, but I don't ever see them mention black people in that regard.

The consequences aren't the same bro.

If Hillary was elected instead of Trump, she likely wouldn't have torpedoed our relationships with our allies, wouldn't have given as huge a tax break to wealthy people at the expense of the middle and lower classes, wouldn't have stacked the Supreme Court with a bunch of crazy rightwing clowns intent on taking rights away from people, wouldn't have politicized COVID practices, wouldn't have demonized BLM or gassed protesters for a photo op, wouldn't have almost started a war with Iran over foolishness, etc... Hillary Clinton is trash as a politician and human being, but to say that her presidency would have been just as bad as Trump's is just plain false.

I feel like since some people's lives aren't drastically affected one way or the other they miss a lot of the differences that are evident from president to president. Again, if you don't think voting will matter for you personally and you don't want to do it, that's fine. just know, that it has mattered for a lot of people and will continue to matter. We have dead women out there now because they needed abortions due to medical emergencies and didn't get them because doctors were so shook by these anti-abortion laws. That's an important consequence.
Couple things:
First, that post was more for nightking than for u bc he stated himself he thinks the consequences will be the same yet will still vote blue no matter who. Maybe he can clarify that.

Second, I know the outcomes won't literally be the same but we will more or less be the same level of fucked.

We can play the whole game of who has more blood on their hands all day though.

Policies that encourage migrants to take dangerous passages at breaking record inevitably increases human trafficking, rapes, deaths etc.

We are proactively supporting and funding Israel's genocide and when they saw uncommitted voters on the polls their solution was to 'carefully critique Israel a little more harshly'

Either way u slice it u can't stop the train

Couple things:
First, that post was more for nightking than for u bc he stated himself he thinks the consequences will be the same yet will still vote blue no matter who. Maybe he can clarify that.

Second, I know the outcomes won't literally be the same but we will more or less be the same level of fucked.

Policies that encourage migrants to take dangerous passages at breaking record inevitably increases human trafficking, rapes, deaths etc.

We are proactively supporting and funding Israel's genocide and when they saw uncommitted voters on the polls their solution was to 'carefully critique Israel a little more harshly'

Fair enough. 🤝

Couple things:

Never said I’d vote blue no matter who. I don’t even see where you could have assumed that unless you just trying to incite a reaction.

Off of you though, this next part is just in general.

Let’s be honest here. There will never be a candidate good enough for the never vote block. Period. So in reality, it’s a point of view with no stakes. It’s the easiest option for many which is why they do it. They can look revolutionary without really doing anything at all.

I’d respect a lot more people who take that stance and then put action behind it, like those voters in MI I believe that organized 100k people to vote non-committed against Biden. That’s doing something and I applaud them.

Sitting here on an Internet forum acting high and mighty because you not voting then shaming others for doing it is not something to be proud of.

Never said I’d vote blue no matter who. I don’t even see where you could have assumed that unless you just trying to incite a reaction.

Off of you though, this next part is just in general.

Let’s be honest here. There will never be a candidate good enough for the never vote block. Period. So in reality, it’s a point of view with no stakes. It’s the easiest option for many which is why they do it. They can look revolutionary without really doing anything at all.

I’d respect a lot more people who take that stance and then put action behind it, like those voters in MI I believe that organized 100k people to vote non-committed against Biden. That’s doing something and I applaud them.

Sitting here on an Internet forum acting high and mighty because you not voting then shaming others for doing it is not something to be proud of.
What did u mean by same consequences?

Also to be clear, I said the consequences of not voting or voting 3rd party would have the same consequence as voting for Trump. He’ll end up in office being the consequence.

Voting for Trump is cutting off your nose to spite your face. You’ll be sending a point, but at what cost.

It can also be argued though that not voting or voting 3rd party is essentially putting Trump in office. However, I don’t blame someone for doing so.

I’m not sure there is a viable option that will get real results without some sort of unifying leader that can get everyone on the same page.

It’s probably too much to expect any political insider to be that leader (i.e. Obama), and there’s no one outside of the political realm with the influence to be that leader either. The Malcolms and Martins are nowhere to be found now.

It’s a complicated thing that’s not solved easily regardless of how easy some might suggest it is.

Defensive voting never works, that pulls the country rightward. People cry about Trump and ignore Biden continued a lot of his policies. That’s how I know it’s about aesthetics and people only want to vote for their team. What policy position had Biden taken for his second term outside of Trump bad? His website has none. Your suppose to want something from your candidate and both offer you nothing.

Then you Biden struggling with the black vote, does he come offer anything? Nope, he just goes after Nikki Haley voters because black people gonna vote anyways.

Back