Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Y'all are gonna be in a perpetual state of "sky is falling/democracy is on the line" while things progressively get worse but...as long as the other guy doesn't win

I get where you're coming from, but let's be real. The whole "sky is falling" narrative hasn't been on blast for forever. It really was amped up with Trump. When Obama was running against Romney, no one was like "If Romney wins, democracy will end." That has been reserved for the guy who said he would be a dictator for day one of his new term.

I feel like we can attack the idea of blindly following the Dems without acting like people who are sincerely just prioritizing keeping Trump out of office are slaves to the Dems.

I get where you're coming from, but let's be real. The whole "sky is falling" narrative hasn't been on blast for forever. It really was amped up with Trump. When Obama was running against Romney, no one was like "If Romney wins, democracy will end." That has been reserved for the guy who said he would be a dictator for day one of his new term.

I feel like we can attack the idea of blindly following the Dems without acting like people who are sincerely just prioritizing keeping Trump out of office are slaves to the Dems.
Ironically Obama was the eye opener for many people. That status quo/establishment shit is literally the reason Trump got popular.

So rinse wash repeat.

And literally, vote blue no matter who.
You put that mustard on my jacket (vote blue no matter who), so I was just defending myself. If you mean this in general terms, carry on. I’m just pointing out the objective truth of the consequence of the action, not the motivations behind voting or not voting.

So is the alternative just not to vote? I mean a lot of folks are going to not vote but
Unless we get a viable 3rd party candidate there is no alternative. I kinda agree with @The Lonious Monk saying not voting isn't gonna lead to change and I don't have the answer to that.

The system is what it is. Personally my frustration is with these pro establishment voters who will vote for their party no matter what and drink all the Kool aid. Until ppl drop their [political] religion we're stuck in this cycle.

For people that are voting for Biden simply to keep Trump out, would that same premise have applied to Hayley or Desantis? Would they be seen as democracy killers? Could they have been the lesser of 2 evils compared to Biden?

And I’m not shaming because I understand and somewhat agree with the sentiment. Just curious.

For people that are voting for Biden simply to keep Trump out, would that same premise have applied to Hayley or Desantis? Would they be seen as democracy killers? Could they have been the lesser of 2 evils compared to Biden?

And I’m not shaming because I understand and somewhat agree with the sentiment. Just curious.

No

DeSantis, yes. Haley, I'm not so sure.

The problem is that DeSantis, fucked up as he is, is pretty smart. Haley, too.

Donnie Dumbass is just that - the ultimate dumbass. His own fucking generals confirmed this. Mans is dangerously unqualified to lead this country, and when he was voted in (by the electoral college, NOT by the people, BTW) all sorts of shit hit the fan:

Hate crimes soared to an all-time high, with the highest % done by predominately WHITE hate groups
The National deficit also rose to an all-time high in 2020
Oh: 500K+ died from The Rona, because that dickhead said the shit wasn't real, and did almost NOTHING to stop it from coming here till it was already here, wiping out people at greater rates than 9/11 DAILY.

Nah. That muhfuckin mammal is a grown-ass version of Joffrey Baratheon and Commodus all rolled into one. He'd rather be King of the Ashes then actually let stability come to the country. Jan 6th was the ultimate example of that. The world's biggest temper tantrum was quarterbacked by him.....and they've been trying to convince everyone that the shit was a figment of our imaginations since. Like, just repeated slaps in the face.

Fuck HIM. Fuck his followers. Joe has been a trash POTUS - especially for black folk - but he's nowhere NEAR the level of fuck-up that doofus was. I'd much rather vote for neither one of them, but no way can you even compare Biden's ineptitude to fix the economy to the all-out negligence that muhfucka Trump was doing on a seemingly hourly basis.

Trump is literally white privilege personified. No way you can convince me that needs to go back in power.

Last edited:
You know what the sad thing with all of this is?

There hasn’t been a viable single alternate solution given.

“The Dems are liars!” OK, then what?
“Biden is a fraud” OK, then what?
“Fuck this political system.” OK, then WHAT??

Last edited:

There hasn’t been a viable single alternate solution given?

It all has to start locally. Even if a viable third parter was an option, would it be worth it if we still have no link to influencing that party? I don't expect my president to do anything for me, but those state rep/senators, maybe if we start catching them early enough we can also play the game.

I been saying for a while ranked choice voting is prolly our best bet
And taking money out of politics. Every candidate should get the same stipend for their campaign so the playing field can be leveled. It’s a shame how tight the correlation is between spending and winning.

And ban lobbying so these candidate can do what’s right for people and not special interests.

But since money is involved, find a PAC that represents your interests and donate and volunteer.

There hasn’t been a viable single alternate solution given?

Translation:
😱Which white people are we gonna cling to then?!?! Which white people do I tell my coworkers I'm aligned with????

Coon ass nigga.

We stand with each other. We stand on integrity for the first time in history

We don't vote without reparations on the table

stop being a fucking coward and acknowledge that's where we're at

3 years of this thread and 3/4 of it has been nothing but insults and derailment. There’s no true objective here to call out dems, just bait for fights, smh.
Acknowledge who starts the derailing and insults. Its the Loyals, right? You've been there. That innate sense of obligation to ride for the team no matter what. I've been telling you niggas for 7 years your team don't fuck with you and I never wavered from that. Looks like y'all are wavering now when you should have wavered 7 years ago

Acknowledge who starts the derailing and insults. Its the Loyals, right? You've been there. That innate sense of obligation to ride for the team no matter what. I've been telling you niggas for 7 years your team don't fuck with you and I never wavered from that. Looks like y'all are wavering now when you should have wavered 7 years ago
Mister B. just asked a question and you took the opportunity to paint him in an unfavorable light without addressing his question. That started it all this time if we being real.

And that’s how it starts typically. People posting their opinions and you excoriating them as Dem loyalists and coons then that devolves into personal insults.

You can do as you please of course, I’m not trying to change minds or say who’s right or wrong. Just giving my opinion as an objective observer.

Mister B. just asked a question and you took the opportunity to paint him in an unfavorable light without addressing his question. That started it all this time if we being real.

And that’s how it starts typically. People posting their opinions and you excoriating them as Dem loyalists and coons then that devolves into personal insults.

You can do as you please of course, I’m not trying to change minds or say who’s right or wrong. Just giving my opinion as an objective observer.
Nah. Mr B like you and others only post in here to UNDERMINE my posts and race Jones posts in the past. He didn't just ask a question on his own merits because he wouldn't have bothered if I hadn't posted in here first. That's how it goes

The bottom line is y'all have been and will continue to weave around the Inconvenient Truth that the Democrats are anti-black and not an option for us

For some reason y'all feel your livelihoods are threatened by rhetoric that exposes the Democrats as anti-black, so yall lash out

Y'all want to live in a perfect cartoon world the only enemy is an obvious "Donnie Dumbass" so all the other white folks are cool and on your side

Until we stand on "we all we got" and we truly don't care about the outcome we're never going to get over this hump

Lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place

"Keep Trump out" was a worthy stance in 2020, it won't fly in 2024

You can't spend your life voting against something, you have to have integrity and vote FOR something, or not at all

Keeping Godzilla out to let King Kong in is no longer a viable strategy for our community

If you're a black American stop taking that shit personal and let them destroy each other. And in 2028 we will have unprecedented Leverage

Back