Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Nah. Mr B like you and others only post in here to UNDERMINE my posts and race Jones posts in the past. He didn't just ask a question on his own merits because he wouldn't have bothered if I hadn't posted in here first. That's how it goes

The bottom line is y'all have been and will continue to weave around the Inconvenient Truth that the Democrats are anti-black and not an option for us

For some reason y'all feel your livelihoods are threatened by rhetoric that exposes the Democrats as anti-black, so yall lash out

Y'all want to live in a perfect cartoon world the only enemy is an obvious "Donnie Dumbass" so all the other white folks are cool and on your side

Until we stand on "we all we got" and we truly don't care about the outcome we're never going to get over this hump
Ok.

Translation:
😱Which white people are we gonna cling to then?!?! Which white people do I tell my coworkers I'm aligned with????

Coon ass nigga.

We stand with each other. We stand on integrity for the first time in history

We don't vote without reparations on the table

stop being a fucking coward and acknowledge that's where we're at
1710001598238.gif

No political insight, just insults.

No real introspective, just insults.

Thread can’t even have real dialogue to it because you have this urge to get disrespectful.

Shit is sad. And boring by this point.

Last edited:
View attachment 1276672No political insight, just insults.

Thread can’t even have real dialogue to it because you have this urge to get disrespectful.

Shit is sad.
Lmao

Ahhh.. this is your way of finally realizing the error of your ways. Now I think you finally understand it's not your duty to cape and crash out over criticism of the anti black Democrats or you will get your ass handed to you for it. You finally realize being emotionally invested in a political party ain't worth being humiliated over and over again

I accept your apology 🫱🏾‍🫲🏿

……..?

I think you’re well past delusion at this point. You need a friend, man. A dog. Some pussy. SOMETHING.

I don’t know what version of reality you’ve prescribed to, but in this one, you’ve clearly chose to see what you want, and not what’s being said to you.

That’s normally the characteristic of MAGAts. So now, all of your silly shit makes sense.

Seriously….
1710002899544.gif

The man who wears condoms with his wife suggests I get some pussy

And He suggests I get some pussy so I stop acknowledging that his Democrats are anti black:huh2:

View attachment 1276672No political insight, just insults.

Lying coon

It always starts with political insight and devolves into insults because you're too much of a fucking coon to accept the insight

Here's the political Insight you rejected five pages ago

I only call you a crusty foot house nigga because you reject and deflect what you read

As long as the establishment stays in power not much is gonna change. And that isn't a Republican or Democrat problem bc they exist on both sides.

The hyper partisan rivalries keeps them unchecked. It's like the way racism was created to protect classism.

Vote to keep Trump out of office, and then what?

Do it again four years later?

As long as the establishment stays in power not much is gonna change. And that isn't a Republican or Democrat problem bc they exist on both sides.

The hyper partisan rivalries keeps them unchecked. It's like the way racism was created to protect classism.

The hyper partisanship is what’s really crazy. You have to literally hate the other side to get elected now. And you can’t let the president have any wins so everything comes to a standstill.

Agree with you on establishment. The game is so rigged you can’t get a really good candidate to run, especially this time.

How it gets fixed? I don’t think there is a practical solution. Closest you’ll get is playing the game better somehow.

The hyper partisanship is what’s really crazy. You have to literally hate the other side to get elected now. And you can’t let the president have any wins so everything comes to a standstill.

Agree with you on establishment. The game is so rigged you can’t get a really good candidate to run, especially this time.

How it gets fixed? I don’t think there is a practical solution. Closest you’ll get is playing the game better somehow.
Im not generally a pessimistic person at all but when it comes to politics I'm as pessimistic as it comes lol.

I think it takes a certain kind of human to run the games they do. Like, I get the whole vote locally thing, but even if a genuine person gets into politics with good intentions, I feel like once they figure out how the game is actually played they pretty much fall back or fall in line and serve "party interests" over constituent interest.

The hope is the trial that would make him ineligible to hold office because of the 14th amendment

Thnx for this info.

Dems going for the jugular as usual. I gotta remember to look this up on my own time. Yes, this is also a better option that voting democrat.

View attachment 1277439View attachment 1277440

There's a reason they got rfk jr off the democrat ballot and forced him to go 3rd party, love him or hate him.

They always do this to 3rd party candidates. RNC/DNC always try to keep 3rd Party candidates off state ballots. Only need 20% of the vote nationally to start a new party with federal funding. Ross Perot got 18%

They always do this to 3rd party candidates. RNC/DNC always try to keep 3rd Party candidates off state ballots. Only need 20% of the vote nationally to start a new party with federal funding. Ross Perot got 18%
"Democracy is at stake!"
*Suppresses other ballot options*

If u check the comments folks are cheerleading these moves.

These aren't serious people.

Back