Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

I must of missed this thread your referring to

Should open up to a page that gave a couple of recaps.

Basically dude was a poster from a prior forum where he violated on a couple of fronts. It wasn’t revealed until he crossed the wrong mod about a year ago. Then the entire forum jumped him and he disappeared until a couple of weeks ago.

And for the record, I don’t think he should have left last time and shouldn’t leave again. Just maybe be a bit more humble given his history as @Revolver Ocelot alluded too in his initial response a couple of pages ago.

Basically dude was a poster from a prior forum where he violated on a couple of fronts. It wasn’t revealed until he crossed the wrong mod about a year ago. Then the entire forum jumped him and he disappeared until a couple of weeks ago.
I'll dive in and yeah we're all IC refugees

View attachment 991201

Nope, not going to do it.

Fuck it, yes I am.

Bruh, you went at dude just because he gave you a wack and proceeded to insult and berate not only him but @HellCzar too.

Given your unceremonious ousting, you might want to chill a bit and ease your way back in.

That exposure thread was nasty and even your “allies” were laughing at you bruh. I’m not sure there are many here that even take you seriously anymore.

Just my advice before people start digging up inquiries you didn’t stick around to answer for.

I don’t want you gone, but you been back on your bullshit since coming back.

It just had to be said.
why would take advice from a nigga i murdered time and time again? ????

I went at a troll cuz hes been on my dick, just like you were and the rest are/were

and what people are you referring to? Who on this muffucka am i afraid of? Most etherous runner up 3 years straight nigga. Nobody on here can tell me shit, cuz the niggas most compelled to come at me have no integrity and don't care about the black community as much as i do.. When yall plantation performers get triggered to attack over democrats its because you actually don't stand for SHIT, under the guise of standing for something

Also the niggas most compelled to come at me do so from their work computer while I reply sittin in the beamer on my phone smokin cali's finest, so what??

Talkin bout ease in? Yall niggas FLOCK to my posts like pigeons on seed. Some of yall stay lurking on my shit, so is it oochie wally or 1 mic?

And for the record, I don’t think he should have left last time and shouldn’t leave again. Just maybe be a bit more humble given his history as @Revolver Ocelot alluded too in his initial response a couple of pages ago.
I left cuz yall let outsiders ruin shit just like in hip hop. Ask chicity, ask du, ask cain, ask deadeye how down I was for the smoke after the shenanigans in the IC. I took all fades there and I took all fades on ABW... i went against JG the notorious hacker. All the drama was fair game and fun to participate in

but when a comfortable non black authority figure who had zero ties to the IC shenanigans INSERTS himself it ruins everything. Just like when white people get ahold of our slang we don't want to use it anymore, same vibe. I bounced on some "We cant have shit" tip

lol the classic thread he never went too again this the same shorty

why would take advice from a nigga i murdered time and time again? ????

I went at a troll cuz hes been on my dick, just like you were and the rest are/were

and what people are you referring to? Who on this muffucka am i afraid of? Most etherous runner up 3 years straight nigga. Nobody on here can tell me shit, cuz the niggas most compelled to come at me have no integrity and don't care about the black community as much as i do.. When yall plantation performers get triggered to attack over democrats its because you actually don't stand for SHIT, under the guise of standing for something

Also the niggas most compelled to come at me do so from their work computer while I reply sittin in the beamer on my phone smokin cali's finest, so what??

Talkin bout ease in? Yall niggas FLOCK to my posts like pigeons on seed. Some of yall stay lurking on my shit, so is it oochie wally or 1 mic?

yea but you got ran off for a year nobody forgot that at all Shaun

And what with the 9 to 5 shaming your two biggest supporters have jobs bro wtf are you talking about? You don’t do anything pro black prove it?

I left cuz yall let outsiders ruin shit just like in hip hop. Ask chicity, ask du, ask cain, ask deadeye how down I was for the smoke after the shenanigans in the IC. I took all fades there and I took all fades on ABW... I went against JG, the notorious hacker. All the drama was fair game and fun to participate in

But when a comfortable non-black authority figure who had zero ties to the IC shenanigans INSERTS himself, it ruins everything. Just like when white people get ahold of our slang, we don't want to use it anymore, same vibe. I bounced on some "We can't have shit" tip
Don't ask me nothing cause I'm a tell the truth, and this one here is filled with some untruths

You been around long enough, why you still explaining yaself?

And what with the 9 to 5 shaming your two biggest supporters have jobs bro wtf are you talking about? You don’t do anything pro black prove it?
i was waiting for this ignorant question from someone

There's a saying "if it doesn't apply let it fly". Im only talking to who comes at me, not an entire working class. I like to do the lebron to my opps and haters. I remind them you're not on my level, you could never MONETIZE YOUR INTELLECT like i did 15 years ago. You're someone's employee, i am not. It busts the bubble every time. That kanye laugher then frown gif....

What's going on is the entire website is congregating on my dick again... in a thread about politics

Only gns and all buildings have made comments about politics in 5 or 6 pages since my return
You're a habitual liar and attention whore b. You mentioned everyone that has been on your neck in this thread

Now personally, I love it. There's beauty in chaos

However that don't mean everyone else gonna let ya lying and half truths slide.

You're a habitual liar and attention whore b. You mentioned everyone that has been on your neck in this thread

Now personally, I love it. There's beauty in chaos

However that don't mean everyone else gonna let ya lying and half truths slide.
What the fuck are you talking about? Niggas never care about facts and chronology.

i was on topic. How come a moderator doesn't care about a thread being derailed?

i was waiting for this ignorant question from someone

There's a saying "if it doesn't apply let it fly". Im only talking to who comes at me, not an entire working class. I like to do the lebron to my opps and haters. I remind them you're not on my level, you could never MONETIZE YOUR INTELLECT like i did 15 years ago. You're someone's employee, i am not. It busts the bubble every time. That kanye laugher then frown gif....

Delusional

Back