Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

You forgot about your grand reveal thread. They linked your antics from the IC you was in some light skin lady house taking pics.
speechless-nathan-fillion.gif

...well, ive long since disavowed #Creepset. I don't bang no more

If Cooncelot is done rage trolling...
65CFCB1E-3920-492D-A7E5-EAAE1C29C39A.gif

Nope, not going to do it.

Fuck it, yes I am.

Bruh, you went at dude just because he gave you a wack and proceeded to insult and berate not only him but @HellCzar too.

Given your unceremonious ousting, you might want to chill a bit and ease your way back in.

That exposure thread was nasty and even your “allies” were laughing at you bruh. I’m not sure there are many here that even take you seriously anymore.

Just my advice before people start digging up inquiries you didn’t stick around to answer for.

I don’t want you gone, but you been back on your bullshit since coming back.

It just had to be said.

View attachment 991201

Fuck it, yes I am.

Bruh, you went at dude just because he gave you a wack and proceeded to insult and berate not only him but @HellCzar too.

Given your unceremonious ousting, you might want to chill a bit and ease your way back in.

That exposure thread was nasty and even your “allies” were laughing at you bruh. I’m not sure there are many here that even take you seriously anymore.

Just my advice before people start digging up inquiries you didn’t stick around to answer for.

It just had to be said.

Definitely feel like the pic he got is from that same chick 10 years ago.

View attachment 991201

Fuck it, yes I am.

It just had to be said.
Huh? The hell?

Back