Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

You aint son shit you bitchass nigga.

No go snitch on some more people, like you did Chi and Beta. You pussy snitch ass bitch.
More lies and trolling

This broke ass unaccomplished nigga really camps out in the politics thread to stalk me

You dont post in here any other time, dickriding loser, get back to your cubicle

Says the MF that gotta some betting slips online, cuz other than that he's a fukn loser.

:lol10:
No dummy, listen...

The flex isn't the amount of money. The flex is the DISPOSAL INCOME i hustled to be able to be a high stakes gambler. I can afford to lose a $2000 bet. I hustled hard in my 20s and live off royalties and other entrepreneural ventures

You're not a hustler, you're not boss... you're a worker, you're a dependent. And that's the difference between us. Now go punch that clock

Yea guy... internet dirt..

Then I turned around and shitted on your REAL LIFE. You got nothing on me coward. You're a bum. You've achieved nothing. You care about comic books

This aggressive stalking you're doing has paid you $0.00

:lol10:.....the internet is your life faggot.

That's why you switch personalities every 5 years. Your a lonely coward ass bitch .

But you got your fanduel acct.... :hahaha:

You fuckn pussy

:lol10:.....the internet is your life faggot.

That's why you switch personalities every 5 years. Your a lonely coward ass bitch .

But you got your fanduel acct.... :hahaha:

You fuckn pussy
You're reaching aka lying again

Lonely?

Screenshot_20230104_064035_Voice.jpg

Yeah I'm so lonely I turned down a daytime booty call cause it's raining...

wipe my shit off your forehead

Anyway, these democrats I tell ya

:hahaha: ......aight, you can stop now.

Your desperation is showing.
Nah. I know what you're saying but I purposely show receipts to fuck nigga trolls like you hellczar and others who get the Internet twisted.

Sometimes I do go out my way to let yall non achieving, failure to launch coons know my life is much better than yours, after you reject my pro black empowerment/anti white supremacy rhetoric

Nah. I know what you're saying but I purposely show receipts to fuck nigga trolls like you hellczar and others who get the Internet twisted.

Sometimes I do go out my way to let yall non achieving, failure to launch coons know my life is much better than yours, after you reject my pro black empowerment/anti white supremacy rhetoric

Receipts to what? You fantasy life.

And lol @ " pro black empowerment". There's a couple of BLACK women who would say otherwise. You fukn coward.

This did happen but idk what else is going on

Seems like some good ole fashioned mud slinging
Just the usual 10 year internet troll trolling a serious thread and derailing the topic because he doesn't care about black people

Last edited:
Back