Welcome To aBlackWeb

2x💎 Worst Mod 2021- Plot Twist!! @Disanthrope Farewell Speech Narrated By Royal Freeman; Royal did not leave ABW after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
If ob had stayed and the condition of her membership was him being gone, then he wouldn't be here. She chose not to post for whatever reason, hasn't been back since and he seemed to be off the fuck shit with females.

Bride just spoke about her experience with him and if she or any other female felt he was still on the fuck shit, he would've been outta here
Pretty much ...

I invited ob to abw when she told me about the shit he was doing, and that lead to the thread that was posted in here earlier.

When Dis showed up, ob had been abandoned the site, so there was no reason other than to be super petty to fuck with dude, especially considering he wasn't up to no crazy shit 🤷🏿‍♂️

I remember there was one where ol girl had hers sent to her father and employer.

There was one dude who talked mad shit, super tough guy, said he was arrested for punching a cop. .... lo and behold his anonymity got compromised and they found 1 legal incident, he was arrested for shoplifting. Mugshot, court case, number and all then someone used the address and i think hit his mother or some lady at his house with a raw egg.
Oh shit Harlem s finest I forget his screen name tho

fam was hilarious used to pop his shit Til he got exposed and disappeared his screen name is escaping me

I wasn't expecting Dallas to keep their starters in though. That was an asshole move and those records they broke should have asterisks on them for being against 2nd and 3rd stringers along with a vanilla offense and defense
Not now family... Not now

*sighs*

Everytime I leave the game...they pull back in...
200.gif

Ok @Race Jones you said 2 paragraphs or less...I got you.

IP360 JORDAN 45 RECAP: EXPRESS EDITION FOR RACE

Aight...Dis...aka...Trillfate...aka...SWIJ...aka...Many Faces...aka...Capt. Meow...aka...Mr. "Nice" was an IC poster who hoodwinked the IC for few years.

His transgressions...

- Hoodwinked the baddest IC chick into loving him
- Credit/gift card fraud
- Picking a wack azzz rapper who meow'd on his freestyles
- Said rapper also thought the world needed a hero on stage
- ALSO...said rapper was undercoverly gay
- Sent one of the saddest letters to the IC chick he fell in love wit
- Had a couple of IC women fighting over him...only to get played like SEGA!
- Repped the Purple Bandit Posse or whatever their name was
- ALL types of fuccery ensued after his exposure
- It comes out ole boy was built like Larry Holmes after an Old Country Buffet binge...pause
- Some of my best recaps happened durin that time
- Chicity got the last laugh like M.Bison...
mr-bison-street-fighter.gif
- Sanchez got banned again as I typed this
- ABW shenanigans forever

If someone gave @Race Jones summary b4 I had finished this then oh well. @mryounggun I hope this suffice. Aight I'm done. Back to retirement I go.

*heads back to couch to watch the rest of the game*

Basically @Disanthrope was a known creep and fuck nigga supreme back on the IC in whichever form he took, and there were many.

Came over here and was thought to be a fuck nigga supreme here too by me and most other posters. The creep part I guess he left back at the IC, but still a fuck nigga nonetheless.

Funny thing is once you gave him the co-sign, his penchant for conflict and insults grew to match yours. He was assimilating his identity to coincide with someone who he felt had his back. An ally if you will. The ultimate cover.

And now he hits you up first thing in the morning to cop pleas?!?! 😂

Only way to sever ties with him completely is to post those PM’s. It’s only right. Be the most savage member you’ve been voted to be!!

Then don’t. That’s still YOUR guy, and you still mega clown for backing him.

LOL @ you having to “get over” the Eagles losing last night when all of us knew none of the starters even played.

Stop it.

looky here big back,

you are hype about some old ass shit that doesnt even matter in the grand scheme of things. i get your life revolves around abw and hungry man dinners but this big “gotcha” moment that youre trying to squeeze to the last drop aint stopping or ruffling shit over here

a lot of the niggas that migrated over here are fucking weird. i been said it but dis new persona was decent and maybe he changed his ways

unfortunately for you, you been a cornball all your life and will leave this planet as one too

its true you can be anything on the internet and you actively chose to be *checks notes* a big back club footed coon who says with his foot in his mouth

funny how dis 2627277 different personalities (allegedly) shits on the one you rock with so much pride

maybe you need to log off and go back to the drawing board. come up with a persona thats likeable and not one that makes ppl want to bang their head against their bedroom wall slob

now leave me be

dont you have some pictures to take of unsuspecting women?

im sure a trench coat is missing you patrolling mall parking lots freaky ass nigga

foh

There was one dude who talked mad shit, super tough guy, said he was arrested for punching a cop. .... lo and behold his anonymity got compromised and they found 1 legal incident, he was arrested for shoplifting. Mugshot, court case, number and all then someone used the address and i think hit his mother or some lady at his house with a raw egg.

god damn towers smh

*sighs*

Everytime I leave the game...they pull back in...
View attachment 738286

Ok @Race Jones you said 2 paragraphs or less...I got you.

IP360 JORDAN 45 RECAP: EXPRESS EDITION FOR RACE

Aight...Dis...aka...Trillfate...aka...SWIJ...aka...Many Faces...aka...Capt. Meow...aka...Mr. "Nice" was an IC poster who hoodwinked the IC for few years.

His transgressions...

- Hoodwinked the baddest IC chick into loving him
- Credit/gift card fraud
- Picking a wack azzz rapper who meow'd on his freestyles
- Said rapper also thought the world needed a hero on stage
- ALSO...said rapper was undercoverly gay
- Sent one of the saddest letters to the IC chick he fell in love wit
- Had a couple of IC women fighting over him...only to get played like SEGA!
- Repped the Purple Bandit Posse or whatever their name was
- ALL types of fuccery ensued after his exposure
- It comes out ole boy was built like Larry Holmes after an Old Country Buffet binge...pause
- Some of my best recaps happened durin that time
- Chicity got the last laugh like M.Bison...
View attachment 738306
- Sanchez got banned again as I typed this
- ABW shenanigans forever

If someone gave @Race Jones summary b4 I had finished this then oh well. @mryounggun I hope this suffice. Aight I'm done. Back to retirement I go.

*heads back to couch to watch the rest of the game*

Lmaooooooooooooo @Disanthrope is the GOAT

I didn’t know all that.
This piece of shit caught feelings months ago when I was just telling Beta that he wasn't understanding a NBA Thread inside joke that was going on. We got into a back and forth. I reached out to in the PMs to squash w.e that shit was cause it was pointless. He claims he didn't read it yet this dummy would get on here and say it was an apology. Once he started going at me again, I just waited until he fucked up enough times knowing I had the piece of info that would blow up in his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back