OPINION Conspiracy Theories U Believe....

Its much deeper than a sun sign telling you your personality. You can see trauma and major life events in someone's birth chart.. It can also reveal/predict shifts in energy that can help us understand what's going on around us..

Nah. Your life is your life. Ain't no mystical forces based on zodiac signs created thousands of years ago got nothing to do with that. Shit people lost their minds a couple years back when someone pointed out that the sign most people go by is wrong anyway due to the common sense fact that the Earth rotation has it a different position than when those signs were first created so your sign is most likely wrong anyway

Was gonna make a thread on it but I will just put it in here, does anybody believe in the Mandela Effect? growing up there was always 4 people in the car when JFK was assassinated but now there are 6 and thousands of people also remember it the same way I do.

Was gonna make a thread on it but I will just put it in here, does anybody believe in the Mandela Effect? growing up there was always 4 people in the car when JFK was assassinated but now there are 6 and thousands of people also remember it the same way I do.

Yes, I've heard of the Mandela effect. I think it's funny how they slightly change things we have embedded in our memory then act like its a figment of our imagination..

I believe vaccines play a major role in the health and behavior of our children. They aren't the same as the ones administered when I was growing up and they get twice as many shots now.
you are right.

i work in the pharma industry and herpes and small pox viruses are used as delivery systems.

Yes, I've heard of the Mandela effect. I think it's funny how they slightly change things we have embedded in our memory then act like its a figment of our imagination..

Some people say it is because we are shifting through multiple universes.

I have a question for you all and I want you to just reply to me with the first thing that comes to mind, no google just reply, what does the evil queen say when she looks into the mirror?

_____ _____ on the wall, who is fairest of them all?

Nah. Your life is your life. Ain't no mystical forces based on zodiac signs created thousands of years ago got nothing to do with that. Shit people lost their minds a couple years back when someone pointed out that the sign most people go by is wrong anyway due to the common sense fact that the Earth rotation has it a different position than when those signs were first created so your sign is most likely wrong anyway

The Calculation you're alluding to has been accounted for in most cultures who partake, there are some who haven't, which forms what miniscule percentage that westerners like yourself claim to know about it.

In other words, you dont really have the depth of knowledge needed to really say for sure you know what the fuck you're talking about

The Calculation you're alluding to has been accounted for in most cultures who partake, there are some who haven't, which forms what miniscule percentage that westerners like yourself claim to know about it.

In other words, you dont really have the depth of knowledge needed to really say for sure you know what the fuck you're talking about

I have enough in depth knowledge to know that the day I was born has shit to do with determining my personality and who I will and won't get along with nor base major life decisions on who I choose to have in my life based on the day they were born and what "sign" they are.

Can you elaborate?

i have to give minimal info due to paperwork associated with my company.
herpes is helping cure cancer and they are said to remove the negative contangent from the virus, so the virus is >>>>edited<<<<.

once that is removed they can use something called gene vectoring.....
since viruses attack cells and reprogram them to help the virus survive by tell the cell how to replicate with viral information to spread to other cells. think computer virus.

so , in order to kill cancer cells you must tell it to kill itself since cancer is like a ninja cell. shit is damn near perfect. i am still amazed and in awe of how it works. it will straight up kill its host to survive.

but anayway.

the body has a natural programming that tells it when to kill cells so that other cells wont be damaged . its called apoptosis. a woman menstrual cycle is an example of apoptosis. the uterus is releasing damaged cells thru a period. a damaged call can cause an infection that will spread to others...so the body tells the cell to kill itself.

now the herpes virus carries alot of information. and remember that its a virus..so it is there to survive.

but what if the editing of the herpes cell carried information to other cells to infect any cancer cell and have it reprogrammed to kill itself, with apoptosis? chemo i believe helps the cancer cells kill themselves. so if you can use a shot in the arm instead of chemo..i think more people would go for it. but heres the thing....cancer produces shit to stop apoptois within itself that in turn promotes unlimited growth.

but then again...you have to worry about what other info is in that herpes cell...since its so big and can carry alot of info.

sounds a bit confusing but it is truly amazing if you are into that type thing like i am.

i was once working at FSU and this guy was growing cancer in a big bottle.....shit looks like chewed gum. and to think that little thing can kill a smallmouse up to a 300 lbs muscular grown man...shit is amazing.

here is an example

viruslifecycle.jpg

here is an example

viruslifecycle.jpg
Thats interesting as hell i always wonder tho how much progress has been made to reverse it vs whats still being tested.

Just heard last night my friend i grew up with, his wife has cancer n its not lookin so good. They got 4 kids together shit is tough. Makes some of your own problems shrink.

Thats interesting as hell i always wonder tho how much progress has been made to reverse it vs whats still being tested.

Just heard last night my friend i grew up with, his wife has cancer n its not lookin so good. They got 4 kids together shit is tough. Makes some of your own problems shrink.
youd be surprised at how far shit has gotten.
but is has to be more success than deaths for FDA approval and the process can take up to 10 years or more from concept to the public.

but i also recently found out someone i knew has cancer and will most likely pass within the next few weeks.
his wife is fucked up about it. she went to a funeral director today...shit is sad.

i have to give minimal info due to paperwork associated with my company.
herpes is helping cure cancer and they are said to remove the negative contangent from the virus, so the virus is >>>>edited<<<<.

once that is removed they can use something called gene vectoring.....
since viruses attack cells and reprogram them to help the virus survive by tell the cell how to replicate with viral information to spread to other cells. think computer virus.

so , in order to kill cancer cells you must tell it to kill itself since cancer is like a ninja cell. shit is damn near perfect. i am still amazed and in awe of how it works. it will straight up kill its host to survive.

but anayway.

the body has a natural programming that tells it when to kill cells so that other cells wont be damaged . its called apoptosis. a woman menstrual cycle is an example of apoptosis. the uterus is releasing damaged cells thru a period. a damaged call can cause an infection that will spread to others...so the body tells the cell to kill itself.

now the herpes virus carries alot of information. and remember that its a virus..so it is there to survive.

but what if the editing of the herpes cell carried information to other cells to infect any cancer cell and have it reprogrammed to kill itself, with apoptosis? chemo i believe helps the cancer cells kill themselves. so if you can use a shot in the arm instead of chemo..i think more people would go for it. but heres the thing....cancer produces shit to stop apoptois within itself that in turn promotes unlimited growth.

but then again...you have to worry about what other info is in that herpes cell...since its so big and can carry alot of info.

sounds a bit confusing but it is truly amazing if you are into that type thing like i am.

i was once working at FSU and this guy was growing cancer in a big bottle.....shit looks like chewed gum. and to think that little thing can kill a smallmouse up to a 300 lbs muscular grown man...shit is amazing.

Shit like this is what makes me come to message boards! Thanks for the education.

ELON MUSK JUST FUCKIN LAUNCHED A MANNEQUIN INTO SPACE!

What in the fuck do you mean we didn’t go to the moon? What was Challenger and Columbia? Fake, too, right?

So you're comparing launching a unmaned rocket in 2018 to landing on the moon in the 60's.

Other countries have been caught red handed faking videos. That's a fact.

People lie about being late for work, cheating on their partners, eating other peopls food on the job..... why is it that hard to believe that the moon landing could be a lie? And if it was, why in the hell would they stop lying about t? I'm not saying its real or fake but your hard caping makes you seem very gullible since YOU can't prove anything besides what are fed by NASA ect. I don't get why its so hard for people to say "I don't know".

If the moon landing was fake, the beans would’ve been spilled by now. That’s not a secret that could’ve been kept this long.

MJ and Prince were killed.. MJ might be in some form of witness protection

Seen a video that alleged MJ was attending his own funeral. It was some random old white dude sitting in the front with the family and the video raised a few questions why he'd be sitting with the Jacksons.

I'm not saying I agree but the man did look like MJ in a bunch of makeup. Kinda like he did in the Ghosts video.

Seen a video that alleged MJ was attending his own funeral. It was some random old white dude sitting in the front with the family and the video raised a few questions why he'd be sitting with the Jacksons.

I'm not saying I agree but the man did look like MJ in a bunch of makeup. Kinda like he did in the Ghosts video.
I seen it b4.. also seen one of him walking out the ambulance.

Some people say it is because we are shifting through multiple universes.

I have a question for you all and I want you to just reply to me with the first thing that comes to mind, no google just reply, what does the evil queen say when she looks into the mirror?

_____ _____ on the wall, who is fairest of them all?
What is Mirror, Mirror for $2000?