Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Conspiracy Theories U Believe....

Some people say it is because we are shifting through multiple universes.

I have a question for you all and I want you to just reply to me with the first thing that comes to mind, no google just reply, what does the evil queen say when she looks into the mirror?

_____ _____ on the wall, who is fairest of them all?
Magic Mirror

Some people say it is because we are shifting through multiple universes.

I have a question for you all and I want you to just reply to me with the first thing that comes to mind, no google just reply, what does the evil queen say when she looks into the mirror?

_____ _____ on the wall, who is fairest of them all?
I'm waiting for the elaboration. Mirror,Mirror.

If the moon landing was fake, the beans would’ve been spilled by now. That’s not a secret that could’ve been kept this long.

Those who were involved were held to secrecy and most of them died , weirdly if I'm not mistaken.

Like they say "they only been to moon once"

Seen a video that alleged MJ was attending his own funeral. It was some random old white dude sitting in the front with the family and the video raised a few questions why he'd be sitting with the Jacksons.

I'm not saying I agree but the man did look like MJ in a bunch of makeup. Kinda like he did in the Ghosts video.

why wouldn't you post the video ?

There have been 5 missions to land on the moon, 12 people have walked on the moon. Believe what you want but those are the claims by NASA...

Where are you guys getting 1 from?...

But what difference does it make to the average person whether or not the earth is flat?

As far as assassinations and rigging elections then yes, control, but dinosaurs? If it came out today those things were false it wouldnt change anyones day to day lives

I was talking about the moon and space. Im not here for the dinosaur shit.

Back