Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Conspiracy Theories U Believe....

I genuinely believe that there was a highly advanced civilization that existed tens of thousands of years ago, where there was a global wireless energy grid that centered on the great pyramids and all such pyramids and obelisks around the world and that humans destroyed nearly all of it through a catastrophic war. Evidence of it has been discovered but suppressed because it raises too many questions and dismantles too many belief systems.

53325._UY400_SS400_.jpg

Trump been planning this for a long time.....

His bowing down to Putin today should come as no surprise!

But the question is do you know what happens next?

All you have to do is read the Bible......Amen.

Atlantis was real and is still in Africa and was destroyed by a asteroid that hit off the coast of Africa. That asteroid also help create the Sahara desert.

If you think I'm lying search the Eye of Africa then search "what did city of Atlantis look like"

Atlantis was real and is still in Africa and was destroyed by a asteroid that hit off the coast of Africa. That asteroid also help create the Sahara desert.

If you think I'm lying search the Eye of Africa then search "what did city of Atlantis look like"

I'm intrigued

I can see if someone knew something more why they wouldn’t say anything. A lot of people’s personal morals are based on what they believe religiously.

And we already murder and destroy each other off a a doctrine that’s meant to preach peace and acceptance. A doctrine based on stories told from thousands of years ago.

Imagine if people found out with out deniability that all of that is nonexistent. It’ll be a purge out here on some next level shit.
:hahaha:

Pretentious ass nigga

The Bosnian Pyramids are wild and most people don't know about them. People though these things was just mountains for 1000's of years

Anytime you submit DNA to a site like Family Tree DNA or 23andMe they make a clone of you using a biometric 3D printer. They don't even have to raise the clone from an infant stage, it's ready to go as soon as it's printed.

They then send your clone to go kill you and fill in for you in your place in life. The eternal evil ones who have walked the earth since the descent from heaven of Lucifer then get your clone to do their bidding

I know this because it's happened to me a couple of times

Back