Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Conspiracy Theories U Believe....

Anytime you submit DNA to a site like Family Tree DNA or 23andMe they make a clone of you using a biometric 3D printer. They don't even have to raise the clone from an infant stage, it's ready to go as soon as it's printed.

They then send your clone to go kill you and fill in for you in your place in life. The eternal evil ones who have walked the earth since the descent from heaven of Lucifer then get your clone to do their bidding

I know this because it's happened to me a couple of times

So Fallout 4 was prophecy desguised as a video game?

Like the government did it.

I cant believe for the life of me that 2 buildings would fall perfectly like a demolition style straight to the ground from a plane hitting the top of them. Shit dont crumble perfectly like that by accident and def not two times in a row

Oh ok. Welcome to 2018 nigga. We all think this. Only American Republicans don't.

The next muthafucka that comes in this bitch and says that dinosaurs weren't real I'm gonna buy a plane ticket to fly yo ass to Cleveland so I can take you to the Natural History Museum and smack the shit outta you. Carry on niggas.

The next muthafucka that comes in this bitch and says that dinosaurs weren't real I'm gonna buy a plane ticket to fly yo ass to Cleveland so I can take you to the Natural History Museum and smack the shit outta you. Carry on niggas.
fuck yo dinos nigga.....

zurich to cleveland is about $1100....and i want to fly 1st class.
hook it up so you can go to sleep on your dime

Like the government did it.

I cant believe for the life of me that 2 buildings would fall perfectly like a demolition style straight to the ground from a plane hitting the top of them. Shit dont crumble perfectly like that by accident and def not two times in a row

The buildings were definitely packed w explosives. Plus building 7 that wasn’t even hit yet burned and collapsed. Idk if the US govt did it themselves per say, but I think they were in on it and offered no resistance.

fuck yo dinos nigga.....

zurich to cleveland is about $1100....and i want to fly 1st class.
hook it up so you can go to sleep on your dime

I'm gone suff you with a t-rex limb nigga. Throw all up into the triceratops displays in this bitch.

The buildings were definitely packed w explosives. Plus building 7 that wasn’t even hit yet burned and collapsed. Idk if the US govt did it themselves per say, but I think they were in on it and offered no resistance.
Wasn't it a lot of gold under them buildings?

The thing about dinos is they haven't found a whole lot of full skeletal remains. It mostly partial or just a few bones. But then they say there is like 500 of em? What? How?

I guess they do have pretty fine computer imaging and could just input the info they do have and build the rest from that. Idk I'm just an armchair skeptic, never found no bones of my own.

9/11...planes helped in tha reasoning of tha towers falling...but they still blew them shits up...

Definitely aliens...even a religious person can’t tell me it makes sense to have a world/universe this big and we tha only thing out here?! Lmao sounds funny just sayin that...

JFK was definitely more than one shooter...

Bob Marley was murdered...

Oh yeah...I believe in mermaids too...we know more about space than we do about tha ocean

:think2:

Oh yeah...I believe in mermaids too...we know more about space than we do about tha ocean

:think2:
Mermaids are talked about in Sumerian texts.
They also worship the "fish" god.
Hence...why the popes hat looks like an opened mouth fish.

Definitely aliens...even a religious person can’t tell me it makes sense to have a world/universe this big and we tha only thing out here?! Lmao sounds funny just sayin that...

Ain't no other planets. At least not any were capable of reaching in our physical form anyway.

And if there were we'd be the aliens invading. Cause we're assholes.

I don't really believe the main ones like 9 11 and the moon landin'. Why crash planes into a buildin' laced with explosives. Why does the whole world, includin' Saudi Arabia, agree with the States' depiction of events?

Why would Russia agree that the US made it to the moon?

For a lot of these conspiracies to be true, you'd also need to believe in an Illuminati

Ain't no other planets. At least not any were capable of reaching in our physical form anyway.

And if there were we'd be the aliens invading. Cause we're assholes.
How you know were not aliens now?
Its said we came from mars after a war. And the destroyed planet is the astroid belt right after mars...
No way asteroids just drift into orbit like that.

Back