Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Conspiracy Theories U Believe....

The logic behind this fails me.

Don’t give a fuck about others making it. You’re telling me America can’t do this shit? Nah. Can’t do this. It’s 10:20pm and I’m about to Hulk the fuck out. This absurd conspiracy shit needs to be destroyed. There’s no logic behind any of this shit.

ELON MUSK JUST FUCKIN LAUNCHED A MANNEQUIN INTO SPACE!

What in the fuck do you mean we didn’t go to the moon? What was Challenger and Columbia? Fake, too, right?

Vibe is not having it

tenor.gif

I have a challenge for you guys who believe NASA ain't full of shit, go and buy a telescope and find the International Space Station so you can see it with your own eyes, it's the only way to know for sure!

ELON MUSK JUST FUCKIN LAUNCHED A MANNEQUIN INTO SPACE!

What in the fuck do you mean we didn’t go to the moon? What was Challenger and Columbia? Fake, too, right?

Bet they won't live stream the re-entry into Earth's atmosphere tho......

Yo the dinosaur thing is one of the ones i don't usually share with others because i haven't really done the research yet, but it sounds like straight bs. Almost like a fairy tale thats why they make them appeal to children... One alternate theory i like is that Black people used to be giants and thats where the bones come from.

Yo the dinosaur thing is one of the ones i don't usually share with others because i haven't really done the research yet, but it sounds like straight bs. Almost like a fairy tale thats why they make them appeal to children... One alternate theory i like is that Black people used to be giants and thats where the bones come from.

:hahaha:Oh word?

Drop that knowledge

Thats how you get out to the earths "orbit" or whatever that line is but how do those rockets work in space? Then you gotta ask if theres no oxygen then what is outer space made of? Whats space?

Theres obviously a sun, moon and stars but i dont think theres any deep space, other planets or galaxys to go to. Theres a certain point you can go physically. Theyve known this for decades.
I will tackle this one but not now

@Moonbabe You nosigned my post about zodiac signs. So are you one of those people who think that silly shit can actually tell you about a person
Its much deeper than a sun sign telling you your personality. You can see trauma and major life events in someone's birth chart.. It can also reveal/predict shifts in energy that can help us understand what's going on around us..

Its much deeper than a sun sign telling you your personality. You can see trauma and major life events in someone's birth chart.. It can also reveal/predict shifts in energy that can help us understand what's going on around us..
Ima need an in-depth reading by the way

Back