Welcome To aBlackWeb

College FB player kills trans person after sex

took you long enough
tenor.gif

So after you kill them for giving you head you think the block gonna let you slide? You’d just be the dude in prison for killing a tranny surrounded by men your whole life. Don’t seem logical

lol smh

Why you assume I care about what the "block" says.

Who said anything about murder? You projecting like a motherfucker. Be easy bro.

smh @ race co signing this nonsense. Classic race. Do better

thats a cute nickname
full

Listen up

Sir/maam (i wanna respect your pronouns) the concept of "trolling" only goes so far.

You actually broke character. You weren't being your normal over the top homotroll self when you typed that, that was you you. The true you.

Idk if you've had any...traumatic past experience, a jail bid gone wrong or whatever but my nigga

You are in the closet.

And til you admit it, I'm gonna roast tf outta for all your years of unprovoked disrespect. Once you admit it, I'll fall back cuz that's bullying but yea..

EVfbeMcXkAUog2A.jpg

niggas wont even take the white man out but hype as fuck, salivating at the mouth, at the thought of killing a trans person

el oh el
im not buying it

yall need more ppl

betrayal and deception doesnt warrant death. sure you can be upset but anything outside of that is egoism

niggas wont even take the white man out but hype as fuck, salivating at the mouth, at the thought of killing a trans person

el oh el
im not buying it

yall need more ppl

LMAOOOOO. "Take the white man out"

Go outside race, get some fresh air.

Back