Welcome To aBlackWeb

College FB player kills trans person after sex

Good for him he got off but I see so many Trans around the charotte area and my spidey sense goes off every single.time..wtf a college football player resorting to online dating ads for in the first place..and how he ain't know?

Good for him he got off but I see so many Trans around the charotte area and my spidey sense goes off every single.time..wtf a college football player resorting to online dating ads for in the first place..and how he ain't know?

They go over it in the article. It's long as hell, so I'm not mad at you for not reading it all.

He was on Tinder... that's probably not uncommon at all for a college athlete. His spidey sense should have gone off too. Dunno why it didn't. Horny and under the influence maybe? I think him and his friend went over there together. But the deceiver was being weird and wouldn't cut the lights on, and wouldn't really let them see his deceitful face. His friend felt something was weird and left. He said he was gonna go back in and get his dick sucked anyway.

They go over it in the article. It's long as hell, so I'm not mad at you for not reading it all.

He was on Tinder... that's probably not uncommon at all for a college athlete. His spidey sense should have gone off too. Dunno why it didn't. Horny and under the influence maybe? I think him and his friend went over there together. But the deceiver was being weird and wouldn't cut the lights on, and wouldn't really let them see his deceitful face. His friend felt something was weird and left. He said he was gonna go back in and get his dick sucked anyway.
You don't gotta see the face..though again glad he got off but I feel like he knew on some level and went forth with it anyway...
If his friend wasn't there initially would he have reacted the same..dude would have gotten turned out in jail...or revealed I'm sorry but it is what it is

You don't gotta see the face..though again glad he got off but I feel like he knew on some level and went forth with it anyway...
If his friend wasn't there initially would he have reacted the same..dude would have gotten turned out in jail...or revealed I'm sorry but it is what it is

I hear what you're saying...it makes sense. But shit, people in the area said this was the deceiver's thing... he tricked numerous people.

Not sure what you mean by the friend thing. If he didn't want his friend to know, he could have left with him then snuck over later.

And let's not forget... his violent reaction was in self defense.

It’s a very good read. He definitely made some mistakes but that dude he killed was wrong in every way possible

Somebody gotta teach these boys to stop being so pussy hungry. By his own admission the whole atmosphere was messed up to the point that his boy ran away in fear for both of their lives. It shouldn't ever be that serious.

He was 18 and he thought an "older chick" was feelin' him.

Dude that got stomped out pretty much deserved the shit. If it wasn't Isi, somebody else would have done it eventually.

I dont care enough about this topic to create a psychological profile of the involved parties.

Only going off what happened... And the way it has been presented thus far leads me to believe the kids reaction is a response to deception.

Your points are gambles some of these people choose to take.

They make a choice to live a life of dishonesty and suffer the consequences of it while others choose to be out and proud about it.

I dont think this is just cut and dry gay bashing which is why i say Manslaughter.
Holy shit i dunked on yall

colbert-report-stephen-colbert.gif

Somebody gotta teach these boys to stop being so pussy hungry. By his own admission the whole atmosphere was messed up to the point that his boy ran away in fear for both of their lives. It shouldn't ever be that serious.

Yeah that's what got me. Both times he went with other people and they all felt the vibe was off enough to bounce. The whole situation is just a cluster fuck of bad decision making

He was 18 and he thought an "older chick" was feelin' him.

Dude that got stomped out pretty much deserved the shit. If it wasn't Isi, somebody else would have done it eventually.

Bruh, there's no excuse for that. He went into the house, the chick kept it dark so he couldn't see anything and his friend told him something was off. He was just too pussy starved. Dudes can't just turn off their brain because they think a chick is going to give him some.

Back